Sore/Puffy nips

outlawtas

Hey, I'm in week 8 of my 12 week cycle.

1-7 - Test C @ 600/mg wk
8-12- Test C @ 750/mg wk (I bumped it up)
8-12- 40-50mg Anavar
HCG throughout

I've noticed my nips are pretty sore and a little more puffy than usual (I have very puffy nips naturally though). Anyways, I have taken .5mg Adex since the begining. I thought this would help ward off gyno, but maybe I need something more. My question is simpy should I increase my Adex to 1mg ED or should I introduce some nolva @ 40mg ED for a bit? If so, how long?

thanks.

I would use nolva, 60mg 1-2 days then down to 20mg if that is enough or 40 and run that the rest of the time.

outlawtas2 said:
My question is simpy should I increase my Adex to 1mg ED or should I introduce some nolva @ 40mg ED for a bit?

Some studies have indicated that there is no difference in the effectiveness of arimidex at doses higher then .5mgs per day. Other guys have said the opposite however. I would either add the nolvadex or switch to a more potent aromatase inhibitor such as aromasin or even letro.

outlawtas2 said:
If so, how long?

Until the symptoms go away of course.

Aboot said:
Some studies have indicated that there is no difference in the effectiveness of arimidex at doses higher then .5mgs per day. Other guys have said the opposite however. I would either add the nolvadex or switch to a more potent aromatase inhibitor such as aromasin or even letro.

I used to think I got more from 1mg vs .5 or 1/4 but then I switched brands. 1/2 mg ED should do it no prob.

Just started nolva @ 40mg ED. I only asked how long because I have 4 weeks left in my cycle. But I guess if it comes back again, I'll just take nolva till it subsides again.

Back