Southern Research

I have not but I think you want folli 344. I can tell you that the peptides I have tried are very good. It seems to me that the American made peptides seem to have better quality control. Don't get me wrong, there are great peptides from china and Korea and all other manufacturers but from places like SRC it seems that quality is always good. I have used some other companies who used chinese suppliers with very cheap pricing and the quality varied drastically from vial to vial. SRC is the real deal.

I have tried their MGF and Frag. It was the worst thing I could have done to myself. MGF left the injection site sore for days with the f##king red marks and because of it I got caught by my wife. Like she wasn’t up my a## to begin with now she is on my case 24/7. Frag had particles in it to the point that it was hard for me to pull the liquid in the syringe. Anyways on the bright side, delivery was superfast, packaging and was profanation. As far as my F#@KED UP experience with Southern Research, I will never order from them again but I do want to let you know that I have read lots of good things about Southern Research. Your call and keep me posted and good luck

Khan,

Not to question your experience but this seems very odd compaired to my experiences. I have used their MGF along with IGF-1 Lr3 off and on for months and had never had any issues what so ever. Tried the PEG with great results. As a matter of fact, feeling of quality is why I stay with these guys (and service).

Is there a chance the top of the stopper got dirty/exposed or maybe your pin?

Last edited:
Khan,

Not to question your experience but this seems very odd compaired to my experiences. I have used their MGF along with IGF-1 Lr3 off and on for months and had never had any issues what so ever. Tried the PEG with great results. As a matter of fact, feeling of quality is why I stay with these guys (and service).

Is there a chance the top of the stopper got dirty/exposed or maybe your pin?

I dont think so bro, cuz i had brand new pins and i always clean the top of the stopper.

Khan that is very common with any peptide or gh. Some people just get red welts at injection site and sometimes it's due to filler. How much experience do you have with peptides and how mane different places have you ordered from?

I'm just wondering because those are some pretty strong words when a simple search would show that it's a common reaction for many people. SRC has some of the better quality peps around.

By no means i am trying to put the company down. I read a lot about it before i ordered from them. They realy dont have any bad reviews. I was just telling every one about my exprience. I honestly hope that i was the only so i can give it a try again.

Back