squat vid of our newest member

DougoeFre5h said:
Lot of weight for anybody!

Is the gym sponsored by inzer?

Agree, it's more than I can do.

Yes they are sponsered by INZER

I need to place a new order with you. PM me. I need to figure something out before I order.

Close and debatable on some. Usually in gear you fight for the reps not so much for parralell.

Keep in mind that is an inzer leviathon double layer canvas suit. NOt easy to hit parralell in.

roccodart440 said:
Close and debatable on some. Usually in gear you fight for the reps not so much for parralell.

Keep in mind that is an inzer leviathon double layer canvas suit. NOt easy to hit parralell in.

The thought of fighting to hit parallel because of your gear is fairly hilarious to me.

:laugh4:
LiftTillIDie said:
The thought of fighting to hit parallel because of your gear is fairly hilarious to me.
what the point of doing a squat half ass? that is alot of wieght-i'll give her that

LiftTillIDie said:
It can be. I knew a guy who had a double denim shirt or something similar. He told me he would have to PULL it to his chest to touch with anything less than 500lbs.

Regardless, she has more weight on her back than most will touch, suit or not.

DougoeFre5h said:

I plan on hitting 600 to parallel with no suit at all. Wish me luck, I'll need it haha.

DougoeFre5h said:

Great point. Most guys couldn't even lift that off the mono lift and stand there with it. I know I can't :)

ALso don't forget she is a 40 year old 180 pound woman!

Actually, if you look at her stance, her legs are spread pretty far with her toes pointed out. She squats pretty deep with that stance. Its an awesome feat. She maybe the strongest woman squater in the world.

becca swanson is by far the strongest woman i have seen. 850 squat, 500+ bench and near 700 dead lift.

however sandi is no joke. she's the real deal, as russ barlow says.

DougoeFre5h said:
It can be. I knew a guy who had a double denim shirt or something similar. He told me he would have to PULL it to his chest to touch with anything less than 500lbs.

Dude, with a fresh, LOOSE, single ply poly I could not touch with 455.

Back