Stacking TestE, Tren, EQ, Dbol and Winny? Good or Bad?

This is a complex cycle for your 2nd cycle. Eq is not a good choice for a 12 week cycle. Actually it's a bad idea because of its long half life. This is the only serious issue I see. You still may be starting pct a little early even without the EQ.

You don't need winstrol for a bulk cycle either. Use that to cut.

When running a cycle. if you switch to short esters th last 4 weeks, it make pct easier. You don't have to wait for weeks to start. If you are using teste switch to prop, for tren e switch to tren ace.

Good luck

Keyword 2nd cycle... Stick to Test/EQ/Dbol kickstart and run it for 15 weeks...Eat and train andf the results will speak for themselves (and attest to what you need to do to your diet, training etc)

Tren is not for the new juicers.

Funny and too late bro, I naively ran my first cycle with 400mg of Tren E a week. To be honest the weird sides didn't bother me that much, had the crazy insomnia, the night sweats and drop in my cardio, didn't get the tren cough at all. If the main reason that Tren is not for new juicers is because of these sides, I was able to handle them, but if the reason is because my body has to go through other compounds and cycles before I can reap the benefits of a Tren cycle then my first cycle was probably a waste even though I got pretty good results.

[/B]

Now that you are a member you can come back here and give us up dates. Photos would help and we like to follow progress Stay with us !! :wavey:

Most definitely bro, I will track the progress, along with the compound I ultimately decided to go with, diet/macros and before and after pics, most likely in this post or will add a link to the one with the progress. The only funny thing is that I posted the same question in two or three different forums and ended up with more questions than answers, because of the different compounds that everybody are recommending.

Somebody told me don't do HCG at all, do HCGenerate, use cabergoline, cardarine with the tren. Or masteron, or Deca
But I am really leaning to Bigben66's cycle, its pretty much the closest to what I intended. I really would like to try Deca but I'm more afraid of the infamous Deca-dick :wtf: than having night sweats, or cough with Tren again... Somebody even once recommended me to do a blasting cruise with Test and just continuously use it because Nolva and Clomid got you depressed and drowsy. Didn't happen to me on my PCT just got extremely tired during my final week. Other than that I was ok with most of the inevitable sides.

When running a cycle. if you switch to short esters th last 4 weeks, it make pct easier. You don't have to wait for weeks to start. If you are using teste switch to prop, for tren e switch to tren ace.

Good luck

Thanks bro! Will wait a little longer.... Test prop no way Lol... I heard you have to switch from butt cheek to butt cheek and then to shoulders because the pain is really bad... and I pinned once in my shoulder just with TrenE and TestE and hated it... I cant pin my shoulders, I'm a wuss when it comes down to that :laugh4: Would it be counterproductive or pointless to do something like TestE with TrenA because of their different half lifes?

Back