Staying lean on Dbol , Test E and test Prop..

Hard to do but I've managed my E2 with Arimidex so I could stay as lean as possible on this cycle.

Stats:
Age 66 this July
Ht 5'-10"
Wt 183 lbs
BF % 11-12

Test "E" 750mgs wk
Test "prop" 100mgs Eod
Dbol 50 mgs ED
Adex .50 E3D
Now added EQ @600mgs ED for appetite.
View attachment 566558bView attachment 566558

Just curious... how long have you been cycling?... i just turned 40 and started cycling when I was about 36 and TRT(blast and cruise) past couple of years.

Just curious... how long have you been cycling?... i just turned 40 and started cycling when I was about 36 and TRT(blast and cruise) past couple of years.

Hi thanks for asking ... Truth be told I started my first cycle early in my Body Building career in 1979 / 80'.

So you've been cycling for almost 40 years?... have you run into any health issues?

Listen at my age after 63 things in general started to fall apart but that is general health. As far as the AAS usage no problems.

I do have some gyno but no problems stemming from AAS.

I think my shoulders suffer from lifting heavier then I should when coming off layoffs and jumping right into cycles.

Ya know I don't promote doing that and I am proof. Ha telling on myself, but all the more reasons the young should listen.

Looking good mike

Thanks man. Wish I could get bigger but eating and force feeding at this age is tough, so I need that EQ I added. Just have to accept maybe looking ok for my age
:wavey: OMM

Last edited:
Back