sterilized vials with dust

insaned

dungeon keeper
I've found In some dark glass vials, some particles floating in the oil! I'm sure it was good filtered, because I double filtered with 1st .45 and later .22 and went to bake for 1hr at 135ºC/275F!

I'm sure it's dust or something that were in the vials, altough i bought them as sterile!
I've shoot twice and no problems and hunt the particles down sucking them with a needle, but i'm concerned that if i shoot one of those particles that comes unnoticed it may cause an infection...

what are you guys opinion?

I'm sure it's true, but since i don't have any crimper yet i have to go with boughted vials! And the filtration process It was done right. So it's was surelly in the vials before i fill them with the oil...

well, should i worry about this or no big deal? Filter again to a cleaner vial?

well, even with the double filtration I'll do it once more.. These vials now are better, and used a stericup since it's mutch faster.. (tired of waiting)
I think now they are fine...
I think I'll be the first around here that triple-filtered the gear lmao

Sounds like bits of rubber that fell off of the stopper. What size of needle were you using to dray out of them? A large gauge will often chip off rubber into the vial.

I'm sure it weren't bits of stopper...I used a 21G, and I only pinned once for filtering!

anyhow, now they seem perfect! I'm almost sure it was from the vials that weren't perfectly clean!

I really have to buy a damn crimper to make things all of my own.

Back