Steroid Detection Times in Oral Pills

JakeBrown

How long do pro hormones typically take to get out of your system? I have heard of a very good pro hormone called swoll-250. Its ingredients are...

Swoll-250
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Deca 18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol - 15mg
Hexadrone 6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one - 15mg
Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one - 15mg
Methylstenbolone 2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one - 3mg

I have been leaning towards this pro hormone and have heard different things about how long it takes to get out of your system. I have heard that a month and you are fine; however I know that deca takes about a year and a half to get out of your system. This is an oral pill which converts into deca so does that make a difference?

Thats not what i asked. Do us a favor and get off the forum. You are ignorant if you don't think pro hormones work

They work.. they're good for wasting money, shutting down natty test, possibly not ever getting a boner.. at the end of the day, I could care less what u do. I take shit that works great! Lol

Your going about this all wrong. Forget the ph. If you want to cheat...use test suspension. Need moar research..

Max lmg= 48-72 hours
Msten= 9 hours
Not sure on deca i'd say 48-72 hours max
Hexadrone= 6-8 hours
Good luck

He's talking about pro hormones not the injectable deca nandrolone
The only thing i could find about that compound was that its very similiar to max lmg

They work.. they're good for wasting money, shutting down natty test, possibly not ever getting a boner.. at the end of the day, I could care less what u do. I take shit that works great! Lol

troll ?

If you dont care what he does then dont reply to his post. Your just throwing out generic info, "wasting money, shutting down natty test, possibly not ever getting a boner"
blaw blaw blaw

Last edited:
Back