Steroids for gaining weight/mass?

ligong2

Hi guys o/
I'm french, so some parts might be hard to understand. Sorry =)

First of all, i'm 30 yr old, 5.7 for 135lbs. All my life i was eating quite bad (you know...junk food + 2-3l of Pepsi everyday, lots of candies and chocolate bar), but since last year, i have a new goal : eating better for gaining some GOOD weight. I'm not the guy who like to train 2h every day in a gym, so i bought some more weight for my home.

I'm eating a LOT more better now (no more pepsi or junk food or candies) and i started to train more seriously (i always trained a little every week, but nothing really serious until now). To maximize my training and my mass gain, i'm taking a weight gainer everyday (800 calories, 30g proteins), eating more and healthier, creatine, testosterone pills and vitamins. I knew it could takes some time before seeing any gain, so it was ok seeing no muscle or weight gain the first month. The second month, seeing no gain was quite hard for me, but i continued. Same result after 3 months. 3 months where i eated healthy food, trained almost every day, taking weight gainer, creatine, testosterones, multivitamins. Nothing. No weight gain, no mass gain, my biceps aren't bigger. Just...nothing.

I heard steroids can help gaining weight. I read a bit about it and yes, some say they gained weight, bench more and gained mass. Of course, i read that steroids can be dangerous and shouldn't be taken lighty, but if steroids can really help me gaining mass, i will give it a try. In short, can steroids help me? Even 10lbs would be awesome for me!

Knowing i read about steroids, the dangers of using them and everything, should i try steroids? If not, what can help me?

Any info or help is welcome! Thank!

Food buddy. I would say anyone can get to atleast 180 at 10% naturally which is the least you should be before going on

You should get bloodwork. check your TSH T3 and T4, your testosterone, estrogen, etc.... Then you can know where the problem really lies. Lift Heavy and eat alot of carbs. Before you do steroids you should learn more about them figure out witch ones are best for you. Testosterone boosters wont do too much.

You are not doing something right..Without lying, how many cals are you taking in per day? And I'm not talking your "best day" I want to know what ur diet like is ON AVERAGE

I suspect you like most guys that come here have a below standard diet. You must learn how to eat before you use steroids. If you take steroids and do not eat enough high quality food you will not gain muscle.....it is true. You may gain some water weight, but this will vanish within days after you stop taking the steroids.

Research diet and nutrition in detail. I am certian you will come to find that you are not consuming enough of the right foods.

This is the hardest part of bodybuilding for people that were fat or unfit. These people have a fear of getting fat or cubby and have a tendency to under eat and over train.

Good luck

2-3 liters of pepsi a day. holy shit that's not good, sounds like will farrels diet on elf

Thank guys for the reply!

I will wait before using steroids and try harder. It just sucks to see no result >_<

On average, i'm eating easily between 2000-2300 calories. For exemple, yesterday i eat half a pizza (960 calories, 48 proteins) + a weight gainer (850 calories + 44 proteins with milk), 1 muffins (460 calories + 7 proteins) + 1 steak (+- 430 calories + 75(?) proteins) for a total of 2700 calories and 174(?) proteins + 1 apple and 1 banana) and of course, lots of water!. I don't eat a LOT of fruits and vegetables, so maybe that's my problem?

Anyway, i will continue training and who know, maybe in 2-3 months i sill see some result =)

Your average needs to be over 3000. Space your intake into frequent meals throughout the day. Your body only absorbs so much per hour. High protein, moderate carbs, low fat. Force feed yourself.

Gain naturally, then come back for AAS. Best way to do it IMO. If your having trouble with your diet, 3J, a moderator on this forum, provides nutritional conseuling

holy crap , that diet, you must be from Quebec, ( Sorry Trust ):p

Like everyone else, clean up your diet, if you've been eating junk food all your life, it's going to take a bit for your body to adjust to real food. Can you tell us what you eat in one day ? and what your training schedule is?

stop taking the test booster supplements.. they don't do anything but waste money.

Hi guys o/
I'm french, so some parts might be hard to understand. Sorry =)

First of all, i'm 30 yr old, 5.7 for 135lbs. All my life i was eating quite bad (you know...junk food + 2-3l of Pepsi everyday, lots of candies and chocolate bar), but since last year, i have a new goal : eating better for gaining some GOOD weight. I'm not the guy who like to train 2h every day in a gym, so i bought some more weight for my home.

I'm eating a LOT more better now (no more pepsi or junk food or candies) and i started to train more seriously (i always trained a little every week, but nothing really serious until now). To maximize my training and my mass gain, i'm taking a weight gainer everyday (800 calories, 30g proteins), eating more and healthier, creatine, testosterone pills and vitamins. I knew it could takes some time before seeing any gain, so it was ok seeing no muscle or weight gain the first month. The second month, seeing no gain was quite hard for me, but i continued. Same result after 3 months. 3 months where i eated healthy food, trained almost every day, taking weight gainer, creatine, testosterones, multivitamins. Nothing. No weight gain, no mass gain, my biceps aren't bigger. Just...nothing.

I heard steroids can help gaining weight. I read a bit about it and yes, some say they gained weight, bench more and gained mass. Of course, i read that steroids can be dangerous and shouldn't be taken lighty, but if steroids can really help me gaining mass, i will give it a try. In short, can steroids help me? Even 10lbs would be awesome for me!

Knowing i read about steroids, the dangers of using them and everything, should i try steroids? If not, what can help me?

Any info or help is welcome! Thank!

is it wrong that I read that whole thing with a French accent like GSP?
and you just gotta keep workin at it man, its not gonna happen over night put the time in and you will be pleased with the results

heres some advice from america...eat up. track your calories per day. see where your at. try to incorporate 5-8 QUALITY meals a day. no snacking. get yourself some whey protein and have a shake after your workout. maybe throw in some extra stuff for more calories. good luck

If you're like me, then when I hit 30, my matabolisim came to a screeching halt....or at least it SEEMED that way. Eat lots of High Protein foods like whole eggs, and COMPLEX Carbohydrates. Those will give you the energy that you need, without adding to a waistline. Low glycemic index carbs rock....you'll get there...just take the time and effort that is needed....a lift heavy!

Back