Steroids...NOT amiracle drug !!

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
I'm amazed at what I read and how some of the young boys on this board think if they run 10wks of test enanthate or whatever , will make them a monster. Come on , be honest you know your expecting to turn some serious heads this summer if you could just get your hands on that gear. There is so much more to it than just sticking a needle in your ass or popping a couple pills ed.
1) Diet
2) Training
3) Sleep
4) Genetics
5) Discipline
6) Knowledge
7) Determination
8) Pain
And the list goes on , anyone else care to add to the list to enlighten the young dumb and full of cum bro's.
If you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch....but call one of those big dogs up to the porch and "Listen" to what the teacher has to say.
The way I learned was to ask questions , research the internet and don't hesitate to call someone on there shit. I'm still learning and will never stop. Open mindedness and the willingness to be patient to hear what someone has to say and not do what "I" wanted to do is key to my continuing lessons.
When the student is ready the teacher will appear :)
Godbless and be safe , this is a great game as long as you try and minimize the risks.

Peace Oz

Thats my rant for the day :rolleyes:

I think you hit the list right on the head. I know what you mean about young guys wanting to get buff for the summer. Come on, that's not gonna happen in 10 weeks.

:!!!NEWS FLASH!!! ap wire:

STEROIDS MIRACLE DRUGS

For those guys wishing to beef up for the up coming summer "beach season" Look no further!!! Anabolic steroids will take young men to new levels without proper diet, training or rest. Dr. Abraham Sygmond Stevens head researcher on anabolic androgenic steroid reasearch at The Aging Insitute of Dynamic Studies or or "AIDS" has confirmed this. "We took one hundred fat, unmuscled young men 18-22 years of age and put them on a diet of Big Macs,fries,beer and steroids . Within 2 months they had all improved. " He admits, "It wasn't so much physical as we were expecting . But these fat-skinny bastards had enough self-esteem that 75% could walk the beach with an attitude that commanded at least some kind of attention."
There were other findings at the end of beach season That was somewhat disturbing and prompted him to tell us more studies would be needed. Dr. ASS added, " We found that an overwhelming majority 70% of the 75% got the living shit kicked out of them the first time they took their shirts off and flexed. the remaining 5% had sand kicked their faces and were only laughed at . Most of the group spent a good deal of time alone jacking off."

Miracle drugs for those with wasting diseases, for us, they are just icing on a cake with a solid foundation.

i would scratch genetics off that list but otherwise i agree one hundred percent. show me one fat bastard who has his diet in check and does any type of resistance exercise regularly and i will eat my words. or a skinny pencil neck bitch who is eating 3500 calories and doing compound movements in the gym. i have shitty genetics and that never stopped me from looking my best when i made it a point to have discipline and do what i had to do, even before i started taking the miracle drug. gear sure does help once you have everything in order though.

I think genetics still play a strong role, no question. Drugs are great but a guy with genetics + drugs is still going to lay the smack down.

great original post.
so many uninformed guys at the gym, not to mention those outside of it, think you just have to pop some dbols or take a hit of test and sit back.as if you don't have to lift a finger while you gain muscle and lose fat.when you point somebody out with an awesome physique these guys are always quick to say "it doesn't count, 'cos they're on roids".
Haha

EZstreet said:
Dr. ASS added, " We found that an overwhelming majority 70% of the 75% got the living shit kicked out of them the first time they took their shirts off and flexed. the remaining 5% had sand kicked their faces and were only laughed at . Most of the group spent a good deal of time alone jacking off." [/B]
Thats some funny shit bro ! :cool:

they really are miracle drugs if you think about it...there is no way to put on 15 pounds naturally in 10 weeks.what is it like 10 pounds a year you can put on or something liek that

ok me being 18 and "young," i cant help but reply to this thread....

I'm amazed at what I read and how some of the young boys on this board think if they run 10wks of test enanthate or whatever , will make them a monster.

proof? I don't recall any "young boys" saying they are going to get a freaky build in 10 weeks.

Come on , be honest you know your expecting to turn some serious heads this summer if you could just get your hands on that gear.

wait, isnt that why people are on gear? Im not saying everyone takes it so they can turn heads in the summer but turn heads everywhere, even in competition. Im sure people dont use gear to increase they're productivity on the job site.

There is so much more to it than just sticking a needle in your ass or popping a couple pills ed.
1) Diet
2) Training
3) Sleep
4) Genetics
5) Discipline
6) Knowledge
7) Determination
8) Pain

Im not saying all, but most of the "young boys" know this. Just because we are young doesnt mean we dont know the basics of putting on size. Im not saying we are the smartest but thats why we are here right? to learn? Little rants like these just scare people away and then they load up on anabolics without being educated and mess themselves up.

to enlighten the young dumb and full of cum bro's.

ok now what was the point of this? u already made your point but why make a jeer at us? to be funny? if anything it just sounds homo-erotic...

The way I learned was to ask questions , research the internet and don't hesitate to call someone on there shit.

Thats why we are here to. weird...

Open mindedness and the willingness to be patient to hear what someone has to say

yes. even when they are curious about getting a freaky build and happen to have a question about steriods.

Im not trying to start any "internet wars" here but my main point is instead of ranting and making fun of a kid that wants to use steriods, why dont you use the energy to educate him.

magnusson187 said:
Genetics are gonna determine almost everything.

Absolutely. I've seen genetics overcome bad diet, bad training, bad everything. Just makes you sick.

Wesley said:

Im not trying to start any "internet wars" here but my main point is instead of ranting and making fun of a kid that wants to use steriods, why dont you use the energy to educate him.

I think his point was that there have been a few people come on here who have never worked out in their lives, know zero about diet, don't know the difference between a carb and protein, and just want to pop a few pills and look like arnold. Those are the guys he was talking about and to.

And sadly, those are the guys that won't listen because they know everything anyways.

Nobody here has a problem with somebody who comes here to learn, but most have a problem with the attitude of, 'Hey, I need some gear so I can get hyooge and not have to workout...oh, and no needles 'cuz I don't like those. And will I lose my gains after I stop taking the gear even if I don't work out or eat right?'

TxLonghorn said:
... 'Hey, I need some gear so I can get hyooge and not have to workout...oh, and no needles 'cuz I don't like those. And will I lose my gains after I stop taking the gear even if I don't work out or eat right?'

That's hilarious and steroids are not magic to these dorks. However, when you've trained natty for a decade, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) do seem to work miracles because you already have the other aspect of training in order. It's nice to reap the benefits you've worked so hard to earn.

That IMO is the most important aspect of experience, this maxing out naturally is a bunch of BS I think - the important aspects are knowing how to diet and knowing how to train. If you have those two things down you are pretty much set to learn about the "supplements."

The only miracle that can happen to someone who wants results is finding their optimum recovery time. THAT gave me stupid huge gains.

Mudge said:
I think genetics still play a strong role, no question. Drugs are great but a guy with genetics + drugs is still going to lay the smack down.

You are soo right.... I know guys that run the same amount of gear as me and they respond 10x better. I really have to concentrate on my diet and training to get some sweet gains. I hate how people think because you juice your guarnteed to me swole! Some guys have that gift and some don't just gotta know your body.

Back