Strange gyno problem after

KarimVenum

Hello guys im 18 almost 19 and i did my first cycle ( very early i know but i did more than a year of research)

So my cycle was:

500 mg test e a week
For 12 weeks

Anadrol 50mg ed weeks (6-10)

I really loves the gains that i didnt even want to stop

I have a very low bf% and never had gyno problems but while on cycle i had to take 25mg ed to keep everything perfect less than that and i start to feel my nipples getting sensitive (everything is from the pharmacy so i dont think its underdosed)

After i was done i took hcg for two weeks
Then started pct
Which was
120mg nolva first day
60mg ed for 5 days
40mg for 5 days
20mg for the rest of the 4 week pct

I stopped the ai during but my nipples started getting sensitive again but this time a lump was there but small so i was back on the ai taking 12.5mg ed aromasin
And everything was fine

After pct i wanted to eventually stop the ai but whenever i try to taper it down my nipples start getting worse

The problem now is when i tried to taper down and reached 12.5 e4d day
My mood was amazing erections were super and libido was great everything was perfect but the lumps in my nipples got alot bigger and i even now have new lumps under my nipple like there are more than two lumps and i can even feel a very small one under my chest and they really hurt if i squeeze them

[BTW IF YOU LOOK AT MY CHEST YOU CANNOT SEE THAT I HAVE GYNO IT LOOKS ALMOST COMPLETELY NORMAL BUT THE LUMPS ARE THE PROBLEM]

So im back on aromasin 25mg ed
And nolva 40mg ed to try and stop the gyno

Lumps did not get better so i even took 0.25mg of caber yesterday to see if that helps as some say anadrol might raise prolactin

Now on 25mg ed mood and erections are not as good as 12.5 e4d but theyre fine and i really dont know what to do looks like i will never be able to stop taking ai

Btw i wanted to start a new cycle after a week because i already waited enough
(Time on= time off)

Sorry for the very long post but i wanted to tell you exactly what happened
Any help is appreciated thankyou so much

if you did more than a year (or even 2 months) of decent research in all aspects of aas and related compounds you would not have done them before age 25 IMO...

good luck...

Back