Suggestions for My First PH Cycle

AudioBeast

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the Steroidology community and I needed your expertise on starting my first PH cycle. After doing some research I’m still struggling to find what would be the best dosage for my first PH cycle. I am 23, 190 lbs, I don’t drink or smoke, and I am following a cut diet. I am starting to lean out at the end of my second week but I want to get the most out of it. My goal is to lean out as much as possible and gain as much muscle as possible on a cut. Some suggestions given to me so far for a good PH cycle would be:

Preparing for cycle (2 weeks):
- Hawthorn Berry: Everyday, to stabilize blood pressure.
- Fish Oil: Everyday, to help with dry joints.

PH Cycle (6 weeks w/ olive oil suspension):
- T-Var: 45/45/45/45/60/60
- Stano: 600/600/600/600/600/600 or 900/900/900/900/900/900
- Hawthorn Berry: Everyday, to stabilize blood pressure.
- Fish Oil: Everyday, to help with dry joints.

I've been looking for raw powder for Stano. Any clue where I can find it? If none is available I looked into Stano-Elite (looks like I’ll need more than one bottle. Any suggestions for another Stano product?)

On-cycle Support (6 weeks):
- Organ Shield: 1-2 capsules a day

post cycle therapy (pct) (6 weeks)
- Clomid + Nolvadex (I keep reading about taking these together, is it necessary? If so, what dosages?)
OR
- Titanium XL: 2 capsules every day in the morning and evening.
- Erase: 2 capsules every day.

I really want to get my post cycle therapy (pct) right. My greatest concern is gynecomastia.

Any suggestions on dosages (higher/lower dosage or different products? Thanks everyone for your help! :D

Back