Superleague this weekend

Muay Thai Guy

Unfortunately i'll probably miss the start of this but anyway here's the confirmed card

CORELLI Fabio VS ERIKSSON Patrik

ZERBINI Cico VS LANTIGUA Jose

COCCO Roberto VS ZAK Jiri

VAN VENROOIJ Chris VS SITPRAPOM Malaipet

MES Joeri VS NAGY Attila

MERZA Fadi VS PARR John Wayne

CHAPMAN Shane Michael VS EL AMRANI Kamal

SWERTS Gregory VS BAGUIO LAURSEN Ole

VOGEL Marc VS BONFIGLIO Timo

CROOKE Peter VS SANCHI Michele

My picks are

Corelli
Zerbini
Roberto
Sitprapom - Gonna be a very close fight, If he learns from his last fight he will be ok but if not then Van Venrooij will win
Mes - The Shark is back!
Parr - Close fight. I really feel for Merza. Awesome fighter with great heart but i can't see him beating Parr
El Amrani - On fire at the moment. Chapman is damn good but El Amrani has beaten Parr and Merza and i think he can beat Chapman
Ole Laursen - Chi.KO Swerts is a tough fighter who doesn't give up but Laursen is more experienced... lets see if it prevails
Vogel
Crooke - I love peter! :)

I think the best fight will be El Amrani vs Chapman
but the fight i wanna see the most is Malaipet sitprapom vs Van Venrooij

Van Venrooij is being dubbed as the next big thing out of holland at his weight class (the max weight class of < 70kg)
I would be so bold as to say he's second to Kraus

Malaipet i love cos of his thai style but if it wasn't for his tenacity and rock solid kicks, i don't think the thai style works in the european modified rule set such as superleague and Van venrooij showed him why last time round they fought (they fought to a draw)

Malaipet also lost to Duane bang Ludwig recently so lets hope he can come back from that... For god sakes Malaipet, Don't let Van Venrooij to work on the inside!

Looks like a great card. Too bad we won't get to see it here for probably a month or so. I don't know why they don't air Superleague here. Well, they eventually do, but it's usually a couple of months later.:(

I am getting sick of seeing all these superleague posts, because I never get to see the fights until like a month afterwards. I think I will go and cry now!

bigdaddy
if it's any consolation, i won't be able to attend the superleague in italy and watch the fights live as I am flying out to train in thailand the next day :p

bigdaddy22 said:
I am getting sick of seeing all these superleague posts, because I never get to see the fights until like a month afterwards. I think I will go and cry now!

lol, yah!:D

I have no idea who these people are? Someone please tell me what the superleague is. A generic backwoods MMA organization?

Do any of the superleague guys compete in pride or K-1?

Albert Kraus competes in Superleague and K1 max
as does John Wayne Parr

Duane bang ludwig was supposed to fight in superleague which would make him a K1 max and Superleague star too

At present superleague is about middleweights and around that area so no big k1 stars and certainly no MMA fighters which is how the fans like it.

It's the closest to Muay Thai you're gonna get out of thailand in terms of a huge tournament format.
Sure there's le tornoi in France but it doesn't get the mass media attention that superleague does.

There was a superleague two weeks ago. So if you want results let me know or check out ironlife where i did an extensive pbp

Back