Supplements or SARMS Recommendations

KP25

Hello,

Hope the experience/experts can help tell me what to take and achieve the results I set.

Current Size -
Height: 5'9
Weight: 154-160 lbs

Supplements I used earlier this year -
IronMagLabs DMZ 3.0
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
VitalLabs Post Cycle 3X
Prime Male Natural Testosterone
Bullnox Preworkout Test Igniter

Before the 2015 Prohormone Ban, I purchased the DMZ 3.0 and liked the results it had given me. Since it has been discontinued IronMagLabs now sells DMZ 4.0. I did some research and the reviews on it seems it doesn't have the same effect as DMZ 3.0. When I was done with the DMZ 3.0 cycle and after my post cycle was complete I started using Prime Male. It works fine to keep and maintain the size I had put on, but since July I have not taken any supplements besides whey protein. Since mid November until now I have been slacking and inconsistent with going to the gym.

Well I'm ready to change my focus and get back into the gym consistently and have been looking for new supplements/products to take to help achieve maximum results within a few weeks. I came across SARMS and been looking into it but have questions and hope you can help answer them for me.

What I am trying to accomplish is get to about 160-165lbs of lean muscle mass and at the same time get cut/tone from it.

- What SARMS will I need to take?
- Which SAMRS can I stack safely (only if recommended and safe)?
- What dosage do I need to stick with?
- Can I take other supplements while using SARMS (ex. PrimeMale, Test Boosters, Creatine, etc)?
- Any On-Cycle or Post-Cycle (required or recommended)?
- Anything I left out that is important to gaining my results and preventing body harm?

I hope you can help me out ASAP since I am ready to get right into building muscle. Thanks!

I recommend going with one of our Anabolics with s4....either Osta/S4 which is the old reliable favorite or LGD/S4. LGD is super anabolic, I think you'd love it.

You can really mix and match whichever Sarms you like depending on your goals. The most versatile is probably GW as it can be used during cycle, off cycle, etc. S4 is also an awesome one that will compliment whichever cycle you're on. In my opinion you can never go wrong with s4, that's why it's my favorite!

Check this thread for dosing info:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...rnatives/680845-sarms-recommended-dosing.html

Yea other products are fine to take, but be smart. If Sarms are new to you, minimize the amount of other things you take with them so you can learn how your body reacts.

Yes, PCT is always recommended. Sarms don't shut you down quite as harshly as a full blown AAS cycle would but yes shutdown is known to happen with most.

If I missed anything feel free to PM me. Hope this helped!

Like Sizzle says, Sarmssearch.com S-4 is the way to go!! I say that because it's my favorite. The latest is YK-11, which is giving great results to people, but it's still early, so we're still learning dosing & such. Osta and LGD are also great. Like Sizzle said, you don't want too much for your first go around. Start with just one & go from there.

Before the 2015 Prohormone Ban, I purchased the DMZ 3.0 and liked the results it had given me. Since it has been discontinued IronMagLabs now sells DMZ 4.0. I did some research and the reviews on it seems it doesn't have the same effect as DMZ 3.0.

Yeah, the Super DM 4.0 doesn't have any DMZ in it. Which I thought was a little misleading. Even though DMZ is not banned they decided to go the safe route and use natural metabolites of DHEA. Which is what the FDA is trying to pressure all prohormone manufactuers into.

What did you decide to go with?

When I get around to using Tren in a cut, I am going to see if GW50 counteracts the endurance crushing effect Tren is known for.

What I am trying to accomplish is get to about 160-165lbs of lean muscle mass and at the same time get cut/tone from it.

- What SARMS will I need to take?
- Which SAMRS can I stack safely (only if recommended and safe)?
- What dosage do I need to stick with?
- Can I take other supplements while using SARMS (ex. PrimeMale, Test Boosters, Creatine, etc)?
- Any On-Cycle or Post-Cycle (required or recommended)?
- Anything I left out that is important to gaining my results and preventing body harm?

I hope you can help me out ASAP since I am ready to get right into building muscle. Thanks!

There is a sticky about dosing, look there for whatever stack you decide.

I would do the LGD/S4 combo stack. A lot of people are loving LGD and S4 is known to help build muscle. Be aware these are HPTA suppressive, so you WILL need to do a PCT. There are many threads about how to do a proper PCT, search for them. I am on TRT, so I never to PCT and cannot really comment on them.

You can add any supplement you want while doing the cycle, though none are really needed past your normal ones like vitamins, creatine, etc. Test boosters have been proven to not work, save your money. Be aware your joints will be taxed a bit, so I would recommend using a joint supplement - the over the counter ones work just fine.

Also, get some blood work done prior to starting and again half way through, to both get a baseline and then to see where your body is at. The Hormone Panel for Females at Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs is only about $58 if you sign up for their newsletter. The newsletter has a 15% off coupon code in it so sign up before buying the blood test. It is also recommended to get one after you do PCT to make sure it worked.

I cannot over stress the importance of blood work - it is the ONLY body you have, you need to monitor it so you can take care of it properly.

Yeah, the Super DM 4.0 doesn't have any DMZ in it. Which I thought was a little misleading. Even though DMZ is not banned they decided to go the safe route and use natural metabolites of DHEA. Which is what the FDA is trying to pressure all prohormone manufactuers into.

What did you decide to go with?

Still in the market looking for what to go with. I am a little overwhelmed with the SARMS, which ones to use/stack and what is needed to go with it to prevent any harm to the body.

I recommend going with one of our Anabolics with s4....either Osta/S4 which is the old reliable favorite or LGD/S4. LGD is super anabolic, I think you'd love it.

You can really mix and match whichever Sarms you like depending on your goals. The most versatile is probably GW as it can be used during cycle, off cycle, etc. S4 is also an awesome one that will compliment whichever cycle you're on. In my opinion you can never go wrong with s4, that's why it's my favorite!

Check this thread for dosing info:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...rnatives/680845-sarms-recommended-dosing.html

Yea other products are fine to take, but be smart. If Sarms are new to you, minimize the amount of other things you take with them so you can learn how your body reacts.

Yes, PCT is always recommended. Sarms don't shut you down quite as harshly as a full blown AAS cycle would but yes shutdown is known to happen with most.

If I missed anything feel free to PM me. Hope this helped!

im thinking of adding the S4- decisions decisions

Back