Sust and Anavar, Finally crossed over to the DARK SIDE

Thors Hammer

1st CYCLE-Sust and Anavar, Finally crossed over to the DARK SIDE

So heres the rundown, briefly. I'm 27 years old, 6'2", started working out 3 and a half years ago @ 180 lbs. Due to circumstances beyond my control the first 2 and a half years were done ALL NATURAL. And I capped that b/c were talking no protein powders, creatine, NADA. So believe me I have choked down more then my fair share of tuna straight from the can, hard boiled eggs, milk, oatmeal, and pasta.
Combine that with a RELIGOUS dedication to the weight pile (were talking out doors in fucking blizzards, sweeping your feet around in the snow to 'find' the dumbells and plates), and I topped out at 241lbs in that time. Solid, dense, and striated. Could'nt squat the 135 bar when I started (not properly at least), yet last sept. in a compitition I squated 495 IN THE BUCKET (if your ass dont touch the ground your doing it wrong, as my brother used to say), dead lifted 575, and benched 325 (my bench is ASS). These are all without any suits or shirts, strictly belt and straps.
So now for the past 6 months I've been slaking. Fucking heat and working outdoors isnt really condusive to getting huge. Damn heat kills my appitite and just sucks the energy usually reserved for my after work workout, right out of me.
But now its time to turn up the heat. WAY UP. After a couple years of thinking about it, and researching it, I've decided to cross over.
I've decided on a cycle of Sustanon (sust) and Anavar (var) ( ultra testobolik and oxandrolona both by Inmunolabs). 500 a week of the test (250mg im, every 4th day), and I'm kind of curious about how to best use the var. I have 100 5 mg tabs, and dont know whether to run them short and hard, like 25mgs every day for 20 days, or since I've got the test working with it, a little lighter and longer, say like 10mgs ed. I started yesterday with my first, self inflicted, injection, and have taken 10 mgs of the Anavar (var) both today and yesterday. And it may jaust be a placebo effect, but I felt dense as fuck in the gym for chest today, and even though I'm a very vascular dude, I swear I aint never seen myself that veiny. FUCK YEAH..........I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE THIS.
If any one cares these are the before pics. Obviously not 240 because I've been slacking, but all thats changed. I have a funny feeling, based on what I've built in a short period when dedicated fully, that my body is going to be SUPER RESPONSIVE. And thats just what I'm hoping for.

SO SUGGESTIONS FOR THE Anavar (var) DOSAGE?

Oh yeah almost forgot seems I only have 15, 20 mg tabs of nolva, think I'll need more. Probably swing some clomid before the end of the cycle too.
And I know all the obligitory diet questions and comments will come, and you can believ I'M ON IT. Average about 1.5-2 grams of protein per PBW, and will be getting MOST of my carbs from whole grain, low glycemic index carbs.

Last edited:
dont know about the Anavar (var) 2 much but good luck....dont be one of them guys who wants 2 stay on all the time....you could grow those nice boobies like in my pic....gyno...

Please post your cycle in a way that is easy to understand for example:

Week
1-10 test 500mg
1-6 Anavar (var) 50mg ed
etc. etc.

Thors Hammer said:
So heres the rundown, briefly. I'm 27 years old, 6'2", started working out 3 and a half years ago @ 180 lbs. Due to circumstances beyond my control the first 2 and a half years were done ALL NATURAL. And I capped that b/c were talking no protein powders, creatine, NADA. So believe me I have choked down more then my fair share of tuna straight from the can, hard boiled eggs, milk, oatmeal, and pasta.
Combine that with a RELIGOUS dedication to the weight pile (were talking out doors in fucking blizzards, sweeping your feet around in the snow to 'find' the dumbells and plates), and I topped out at 241lbs in that time. Solid, dense, and striated. Could'nt squat the 135 bar when I started (not properly at least), yet last sept. in a compitition I squated 495 IN THE BUCKET (if your ass dont touch the ground your doing it wrong, as my brother used to say), dead lifted 575, and benched 325 (my bench is ASS). These are all without any suits or shirts, strictly belt and straps.
So now for the past 6 months I've been slaking. Fucking heat and working outdoors isnt really condusive to getting huge. Damn heat kills my appitite and just sucks the energy usually reserved for my after work workout, right out of me.
But now its time to turn up the heat. WAY UP. After a couple years of thinking about it, and researching it, I've decided to cross over.
I've decided on a cycle of Sustanon (sust) and Anavar (var) ( ultra testobolik and oxandrolona both by Inmunolabs). 500 a week of the test (250mg im, every 4th day), and I'm kind of curious about how to best use the var. I have 100 5 mg tabs, and dont know whether to run them short and hard, like 25mgs every day for 20 days, or since I've got the test working with it, a little lighter and longer, say like 10mgs ed. I started yesterday with my first, self inflicted, injection, and have taken 10 mgs of the Anavar (var) both today and yesterday. And it may jaust be a placebo effect, but I felt dense as fuck in the gym for chest today, and even though I'm a very vascular dude, I swear I aint never seen myself that veiny. FUCK YEAH..........I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE THIS.
If any one cares these are the before pics. Obviously not 240 because I've been slacking, but all thats changed. I have a funny feeling, based on what I've built in a short period when dedicated fully, that my body is going to be SUPER RESPONSIVE. And thats just what I'm hoping for.

SO SUGGESTIONS FOR THE Anavar (var) DOSAGE?

Oh yeah almost forgot seems I only have 15, 20 mg tabs of nolva, think I'll need more. Probably swing some clomid before the end of the cycle too.
And I know all the obligitory diet questions and comments will come, and you can believ I'M ON IT. Average about 1.5-2 grams of protein per PBW, and will be getting MOST of my carbs from whole grain, low glycemic index carbs.

How many weeks do you intend on running the sustanon? 100 5mg tabs of anavar really isn't much. Maybe you could jumpstart your cycle with 35 mg/d for the first two weeks before the sustanon starts to take effect, or you could do what I would do and save them for your next cycle (when you could have more on hand). I would recommend just the sustanon by itself for now.

As for the post cycle therapy (pct), never start a cycle until you have proper post cycle therapy (pct) on hand.

Run the Sustanon (sust) for 10 weeks. Get prop for the last 3. weeks 11-13. Run Anavar (var) 35mg ED for the 1st 14 days.

PCT drugs arrive at your house in 3 days. I never buy them ahead of time. Seems pointless.

Considering Sustanon (sust) takes a hell of a long time to kick in all the way I would say 10 weeks is a little short to run it. Pick a single ester test for a first cycle.

Run the Anavar (var) as Rocco suggested, I took 20mg ED and liked the feeling but I'm way lighter then you, 35mg sounds okish and the duration should give just enough for the Sustanon (sust) to kick in...you will sorely miss the Anavar (var) once it's gone though...I'd order some more and run 50mg ED for 6weeks total...you may also want to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) thoughout.

Get ya post cycle therapy (pct) meds before ever starting a cycle, you can never have to much AI's or serms...when it comes it can come fast so have everything on hand otherwise you could end up with some long term gyno.

Sorry about the way I layed it out. As of now the cycle looks like this
weeks 1-10 test 500mg and now I guess I'll take the Anavar (var) at 35mg ed for weeks 1-2. How long should the Sustanon (sust) take to kick in? And I'm not really worried about missing the var, b/c if I do I'll just shoot back down to TJ and pick up some more. Also whats the best time of the day to take the Anavar (var)? My guess would be to break up the 35 mg into 2 doses, one about an hour or so before I work out, and another afew hours later. And this is a stupid question because I even take my shits with food, but should these be taken with food? And you cant say an empty stomach, b/c that aint happening. (as I gag down a can of tuna for my second meal of the day at 10:30am)

Last edited:
I took mine upon waking although it does fug with your stomach, I added in some pepermint oil and that helped curbed any upsets..some people say an hour before working out but I think 3hrs is more realistic , I'd take 20mg am and 8hrs later 15mg pm that way you shoud be your strongest in the gym and have good levels in your bloodstream ( 8hr half life)....oh by the way you will miss the Anavar (var) when it's gone :D

LiftTillIDie said:
Considering Sustanon (sust) takes a hell of a long time to kick in all the way I would say 10 weeks is a little short to run it. Pick a single ester test for a first cycle.

Ok I read diff opinions on this...when does Sus kick in? I have heard everything from 2 weeks to six weeks???

Old Balls said:
Ok I read diff opinions on this...when does Sus kick in? I have heard everything from 2 weeks to six weeks???

Well as you know sustanon has a variety of esters, but if it is true Sustanon (sust) made with decanote it will probably take 6-7 weeks to reach peak blood concentration. You will probably feel something before then, I am 5 weeks into my first Sustanon (sust) cycle and it hasn't started to kick hard.

ok so if it takes 6 weeks to reach peak and I'm only doing a 10 week cycle, is it going to be active at elevated levels for another 6 weeks after my final injection? And when should I notice its effects begining to work?

Thors Hammer said:
ok so if it takes 6 weeks to reach peak and I'm only doing a 10 week cycle, is it going to be active at elevated levels for another 6 weeks after my final injection? And when should I notice its effects begining to work?

I'm actually not too sure about this one. I know that with the enan ester clearance time is a least two weeks, and this one is considerably longer so I'm thinking somewhere between 3 weeks and a month. The levels won't be optimal as they will be dropping each day. There is no time you "should" feel it start as everyone is different when it comes to gear. You may start noticing it in a week or it may take a few to notice some changes. For my first cycle of test-e it took me 4 weeks to notice the gear really kicking and 6 weeks until I saw some real strength.

so basically your telling me that 10 weeks isnt long enough to run the Sustanon (sust) for my first cycle? maybe I should pick up another bottle and run it 15 weeks?

I'm not telling you it's not long enough, many people have had great success with Sustanon (sust) at that time. I will say that if it were me I'd go 12-15 weeks however I am not particularly conservative when it comes to steroids.

well I guess I'll see how I feel around week 9 and take it from there. You having any side effects? I dont have all my post cycle therapy (pct) shit yet, but I got a box of nolva on hand to combat any gyno should sensitivity show up. Also what your thoughts on injections. I think I'm going to go with an every 4th day injection, or should I do a monday-thursday thing and keep it like that?

With Sustanon (sust) you ultimately want to be injecting every day or every other day because of the short esters involved, thus the reason it is bad for a first cycle. I recommend at least every third day, but eod is ideal.

I have seen no sides but I am taking aromasin 20mg eod which is plenty to take care of estrogen.

well if gyno hits you might want to take Nolva 40mg ED so you might only have 7days worth, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be better mid cycle tho...for Anavar (var) you may want to go down the powder path in future...I won't go into costs but I'd say your Anavar (var) 500mg cost the same or more then my 10g of Anavar (var) powder....

Last edited:
i would not do sus because in my opinion sus should be taken eod or at the longest e3d because 150mg of it is shorter esters and you will be a roller coaster, I would rec test e or c

Lucky13 said:
...I won't go into costs but I'd say your Anavar (var) 500mg cost the same or more then my 10g of Anavar (var) powder....

REALLY? Fuck yeah that shit isnt cheap. So what do you do mix it with juice and drink it? Thats gotta taste like shit. did you acquire your powder locally or online, if you dont mind. Maybe I need to do some searching. I dont trust
ANY online gear sources, just because I've never dealt with one.

Also I dont have any problem hitting myself every fucking day, if thats what must be done. But its so fucking easy to pull 1ml, and know its 1ml and 250mgs. Should I maybe hit 1/2 ml eod? Got the fucking biggest box of B&D pins I could, so I'm ready for it. Fuck it going to slam a 1/2 ml now. :flipoffha

Last edited:
Back