Sustanon first injection - lump ?? HELP

b0mb

Hi guys, well to keep it short and sweet - started my sustanon cycle yesterday. First time using sus, injected into right glute with 23g 1" needle. It went in sweet no dramas... injection spot was slightly sore now woke up this morning and its more sore and i press on it and can feel like a bulge/lump ?? its not extremly sore but its definately tender! i know this is due to the prop but why the lump ?? trying to look for 1.5" needles but no luck as of yet! Anyways what do u guys reckon? do i need to panic or it will go away ?

So you think its missed the muscle ? Ive read that its quite common to get a lump but it generally goes away within a few days? so what do u suggest, is it possible i get an abcess from this?

I've never had a lump after an injection, so i'm not the best one to ask but i would probably suggest keeping an eye on it too see if it dissipates. Some may suggest heat, some one with experience with this will probably chime in. Basically make sure things dont get worse and watch for signs of infection.

for your next inject why not try a delt or quad. you have a better eye on what you're doing. I don't shoot my glutes cause I just can't seem to get it. All i run is prop 1 spot delt 2 spots quad for me. you can use your 1 inch pins there.

hey. It seems to be feeling better - i think lol. Its not very painfull to sit down on? its tender if i press it though, i guess time will tell. There is no redness or any marks at all.

My missus does the shots for me luckily enough so yeah thats why i chose the glute - just grabbed some 1.5 pins so hopefully this may help.

Thanks alot for your reply though i appreciate it.

Youre fine.
This is NOT EVERY case.
Lump represents just swelling from the muscle tissues being disrupted, capillaries leaking fluid, etc. - this type of lump tends to go away pretty quickly. The lump may also represent accumulation of blood - like a deep bruise - this can take weeks to resolve. Another type of lump is a local reaction to a vaccine component - typically one of the adjuvants or stabilizers that remains in the muscle and causes some irritation (oftentimes red and warm).

no prob. also rotate sites for injection. Roughly a week, or at least when the site feels back to normal.
make sure your woman gets it all the way in this time.lol .
good luck bro.:)

LOL. Yeah she went in with the full 1" pin, anyways ive ordered the 1.5" so should be sweet now! 22g 1.5" are on the way!

Thanks Conrad - made me feel better mate, i guess ill just wait a few days and it should be sweet. No redness or any marks etc, basicallly im just being a worried little girl i think lol :D

Well - the lump is getting smaller each day and theres almost no pain there now, so what would be the most likeable cause for this??? Hope i didnt waste the shot! :(

Back