switching from prop to enanthate..

Deep South Chris

the one and only BEACH
should i cut out prop right away or continue prop for 2 weeks or so as the enanthate is regulating in my blood...

im currently doing prop and tren ace. training, diet and sleep are all on point and it just seems to be like im not even on. anyone have any thoughts or advice they are welcome.

most of you know me, but stats are - 24yo 5'6" ~ 175-180 lbs and sub 10% bf. training since i was about 18 or so

thanks in advance

I'd keep running the prop for 2 weeks as you mentioned. That will help keep your blood levels of deestrified test up.

I have no idea why you aren't getting results so far.

maybe im one of the rare people that needs a higher dose of tren? that sucks cause ive heard people raving over 50mg EOD. i was doing ~150mg prop / 75mg tren ace ED. im in 4 weeks. i cant say ive noticed nothing at all..but i guess i was just expecting more from tren. its my first time with it and it doesnt seem to be as potent as everyone says. atleast not for me :(

Deep South Chris said:
maybe im one of the rare people that needs a higher dose of tren? that sucks :(

I am with ya. I first ran Tren Started at 100mg eod,,,,then bumped it to 150eod. Second time I ran TrenEnthanate at 500mg a week. Both times got the tren from a very reliable source, but didn't get the great results everyone talks about. I guess people react differently to various gear.

Another thing is that both cycle i did were cutting cycles. So I am sure being on restricted calories had something to do with it too.

Trevdog said:
I'd keep running the prop for 2 weeks as you mentioned. That will help keep your blood levels of deestrified test up.

I have no idea why you aren't getting results so far.
I agree completely.

Just re-enforcing the answer to the actual question. lol

That's a lot of tren to not be seeing results. I'd be questioning the legitimacy of it considering it's your first time running it and your seeing no results.

How's your diet looking?

Like posted above, run the prop another 2 weeks while the Enth kicks in.

diet is good..im getting right around 4k calories a day, protein is all there...and it comes from a good source so...im gonna give it a little more and see what happens.

jarbulldog said:
something that I learne dif I do tren a that it works better for me if i took it ed over eod

never used tren sorry but i've read this alot to, maybe give this a try before upping the dose? just a suggestion though-i would

Last edited:
Back