Switching from Tren Ace to Tren E during cycle?

getpaid

Currently pinning Tren Ace
(alone with no test, I'm well aware of the "dangers" lol) 100 mg ed, plan on running it for 12 weeks and I'm on day 1 of my third week. Also been taking 50 mg dbol a day for the past 3 days making today day 4 when take I my dbol pre workout later. Might just run the dbol for about four weeks even though I started a little late but I just got some for pretty cheap so I figured I'd just throw it in. Question I wanted to ask was if I could somehow transition into Tren E at some point so I would only be pinning twice a week just for the sake of convenience, as the ed pinning for ace is getting a little annoying and I find myself injecting at strange times as my schedule is very busy. I'm just not sure how I would go about changing from Tren Ace to Enanthate, as I am only running Tren and have no test base. And no, I do not want to add test into the equation. If for whatever reason you guys think it's not a good idea or would be a pain in the ass to switch to Tren e I'll just stick it out and keep pinning ed with the ace. As far as gear goes I have access to whatever, whenever, as I have a very reliable connection. And since this is my first post I'll just give you guys some stats:
- Height: 6'2
- Weight: 215
- Body fat percentage: 10%
- Cycle history:
Sust 250 for 12 weeks, can't remember dosages
Test Prop 100 mg eod 6 weeks
Test E 500 mg a week for 8 weeks

Simply put, it's very stupid to run anything without test. You'll find out the hard way. Ignorance is bliss...

are you NOT running test with your tren because you don't like pinning and don't want another compound that requires pinning (but you had no problem throwing an 'oral' like Dbol in there did you) ? I mean, thats the whole reason for your question in the fist place about wanting to switch to Tren E is because you don't like pining tren A often.

(alone with no test, I'm well aware of the "dangers" lol)

well aware?? and lol?? Really? Cant be too aware or educated if still pinning tren and running dbol with no test. You will regret your decision soon enough to not run test in this cycle

I have the same question but I am taking test with my cycle. I have 3 bottles of each and was starting with ace but would like to finish with E seeing how tren will be new to me.

Last edited:
Back