Swollon red lumps after injecting HGH

termin-eater

I'm on my second week of HGH. The first week went with out any problems, but this week every time I inject the HGH into my stomach or thigh I end up getting a large red swallon lump on the site I injected.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
I wash my hands and clean the site before injecting.

Thanks

I have heard something about the BAC water that comes with GH doing that. Try getting different BAC water.

sus250 said:
I have heard something about the BAC water that comes with GH doing that. Try getting different BAC water.

sus250 is correct, more than likely its the BAC water if its the Chinese rHGH. Just buy you some new BAC water and you will be good to go.

I'm using bresaGen Human Somatotropin.
I think the problem might be the water I am using, it is not bacterialistic
Is it O.K to continue using the little remainng I have, Then mix the other with the new water?

I guess it is ok if you do not mind the swollen red lumps. Personally I would Dilute it with some better water or go intramuscular . Up to you bud. Good luck

ive heqrd this happening with the chinese GH ,some say do to its not pasturized ,some say the water aome say theres ba in it,who knows .

Thanks everyone for your help. I have 2 weeks left of the stuff before I start a new vial. I'll just put up with the the lumps.

It's not the HGH, it is the water used. Only use USA grade bacteriostatic water. I have found that foreign water is not as sterile as domestic water. I can only speak for the HGH I order and use. If after switching to USA-grade bacteriostatic water you are still having problems, then try a new source for your HGH or give up. Always check your injection technique as well. you may need to inject a little deeper. To do this, do not pinch the skin--rather, stretch it. Just some tidbits that work.

Back