SYNTHEROL question ?

This is interesting info. I'd like to know how the moderators feel about this, especially since it is generally frowned upon on the boards.

NYCEE said:
This is interesting info. I'd like to know how the moderators feel about this, especially since it is generally frowned upon on the boards.

Its frowned upon by members, not the andmins... If the Admins had a problem with it they wouldn't take sponsorship from companies who sell the stuff, and they do.

Golgo13 said:
Its frowned upon by members, not the andmins... If the Admins had a problem with it they wouldn't take sponsorship from companies who sell the stuff, and they do.

Why wouldnt they take the sponsorship? It's money isnt it?
The admins dont frown upon it?
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6141&highlight=synthol
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24749&highlight=synthol
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5052&highlight=synthol

lionhead said:
And here He is.. this is abuse.

That's implants. It's IMPOSSIBLE to look like that with SEO's, regardless of the quantity injected. The oil would dissipate way before that 'size' could be achieved.

Many people are finding this thread informative, indeed. I would almost suggest that it be moved to the classics forum if not for the fact that few people go in there.

Golgo13 said:
When I was in high school I knew this chick who knew this other chick who got a hot dog stuck in her pussy and they had to call the fire department to get it out.

Did she have to eat the hotdog ? where I live, she was rushed to the hospital, and her mother made her eat the hot dog.

Big A said:
That's implants. It's IMPOSSIBLE to look like that with SEO's, regardless of the quantity injected. The oil would dissipate way before that 'size' could be achieved.
One of the threads said the oil stays in the system for a year or so. Where does it go after it leaves the muscle???

putin said:
One of the threads said the oil stays in the system for a year or so. Where does it go after it leaves the muscle???

It doesn't stay in the muscle for more than a few months max. This has been proven over and over with MRIs.
You do get some people that have no idea how to do site injections properly, and they get scar tissue from the injections (when you do SEO's properly you get NO scar tissue), and of course that stays there ofr along time (year, etc) and they must confuse the scar tissue with oil.

The oil gets metabolised just like any other gear oil. Gradually, it gets broken down, transported as fatty acids by the blood to the liver (just like any other fat) where it gets processed (just like any other fat).

Don't most SEO's contain collagen and other compounds designed to keep the oil in the muscle far longer than your average oil used for gear. The potential problem I see is that if you were to hit a vein - the consequences would be higher than with regular oil as the SEO would stay in lungs/ heart (wherever that particular vein takes it) much longer for the same reason it stays in the muscle after injection. This would leave LOTS more time for a potential problem to occur (breathing abnormalities, embylisms, etc...). Has any research/thought gone into this Big A, as this is the only area where I see SEO's differing from your run of the mill oil.
On the flip side I agree with the many others posts that this has been a very informative thread. I, like many others I gather, was not aware of the permanant muscle stimulating effects of the fascia stretching untill a few months ago when I came across the synthetek site (where much of this info comes from). To me, this gives the product much more appeal, as real muscle growth is possible especially in the area of a sticking point. Not simply filling it up with oil and topping it off every few months to maintain a lumpy bicep. I suspect the level of SEO is much higher than is realized, as when done correctly it is unseen. Only when someone f's it up do we call synthol use nowdays, and that simply can't be the case.

Stone said:
Don't most SEO's contain collagen and other compounds designed to keep the oil in the muscle far longer than your average oil used for gear. The potential problem I see is that if you were to hit a vein - the consequences would be higher than with regular oil as the SEO would stay in lungs/ heart (wherever that particular vein takes it) much longer for the same reason it stays in the muscle after injection. This would leave LOTS more time for a potential problem to occur (breathing abnormalities, embylisms, etc...). Has any research/thought gone into this Big A, as this is the only area where I see SEO's differing from your run of the mill oil.
SEO's containing collagen are to be avoided at all costs! Collagen promotes scar tissue build up greatly! You don't want any scar tissue in the muscles (obviously).
Silica that is found in Syntherol and in the old Nuclear Oil, is not there to make the oil last longer as such. Silica is used by the body to function, to grow nails, etc and also to keep tissues more flexible/pliable. The theory (whether it works or not is another story) of having silica in Syntherol is that theoretically it will help the fascia become more pliable/flexible/stretcheable.
Now, don't confuse silica with silicone! Natural silica such as the one found in Syntherol is naturally occuring in nature and the body needs it to survive. You can even buy silica capsules from GNC!
Silicone on the other hand (sometimes erroneously called silica) is what is used in industry, in breast implnats, etc, and that is dangerous. But that is not in Syntherol!

Agreed, the longer fatty chain acids of SEO's, due to their length, do cause a longer time of expulsion during a pulmonary embolism, however, the docs that I have spoken to, told me that in real life circumstances, the difference would be minimal between SEO type oils and 'normal' injectible oils. The risks and non risks are basically the same.

Stone said:
On the flip side I agree with the many others posts that this has been a very informative thread. I, like many others I gather, was not aware of the permanant muscle stimulating effects of the fascia stretching untill a few months ago when I came across the synthetek site (where much of this info comes from).
I wrote most of the text that is currently on the Synthetek site.

Stone said:
To me, this gives the product much more appeal, as real muscle growth is possible especially in the area of a sticking point. Not simply filling it up with oil and topping it off every few months to maintain a lumpy bicep. I suspect the level of SEO is much higher than is realized, as when done correctly it is unseen. Only when someone f's it up do we call synthol use nowdays, and that simply can't be the case.
Exactly!

wow, very informative thread. thanks for all the info (i always just thought synthol=valentino=ridiculously stupid)

Nutz56 said:
wow, very informative thread. thanks for all the info (i always just thought synthol=valentino=ridiculously stupid)

The problem is that the internet is full of misinformation regarding this subject, so people believe it as true, when it is far from factual.

interesting

not thinking of trying it.. (yet) however are there any charts to look at online. for preferred inject sites? i know freom what ive read the heads and the basic points of insertion. however it can be difficult to palpate on some biceps. palpate meaning "feel arround" for those of you who didnt know. ..

This is the most ridiculous thread ever. ROTFLMAF! Like to see your dick explode
and have a dozen stitches; complete with infection and puss. You would be lucky
to pick up a AIDS infected drag queen.

krembles said:
This is the most ridiculous thread ever. ROTFLMAF! Like to see your dick explode
and have a dozen stitches; complete with infection and puss. You would be lucky
to pick up a AIDS infected drag queen.
What the hell does this thread have to do with your dick exploding?

yes there are charts...

AxelRoberts said:
not thinking of trying it.. (yet) however are there any charts to look at online. for preferred inject sites? i know freom what ive read the heads and the basic points of insertion. however it can be difficult to palpate on some biceps. palpate meaning "feel arround" for those of you who didnt know. ..

you can find site injection charts here specifically designed for using Syntheteks' Syntherol

www.howtodoinjections.com

Mr.Huge

Back