T3-Side effects!?

John414

I'm on it now and man I dont have the power to do anything I can't even make love with my girl freind, what to do?? I can hardly go out of the bed!! Is it anything I can do??

Regards//John:(

Ya, lower your dose until you feel comfortable and then go up slowly from there if you wish. Your burning too much energy is all. When you taper down or up remember that it has a 2 1/2 day half life.

i was the same way bro and backed off the dose. what are you running as of right now dose wise??

Deadlift said:
Ya, lower your dose until you feel comfortable and then go up slowly from there if you wish. Your burning too much energy is all. When you taper down or up remember that it has a 2 1/2 day half life.

Yea I'm going to lower the dose and see what happens!;)

//John

25mcgs aday and your feeling that way?? how long have you been running it??

after about 2 weeks i felt better bro

I have been running it for about a week now!

I sweat and I get warm like hell to, but shit I think I have to eat more it's must be that?

//John
:eek:

I can only guess it might be some kind of stress over it? Have you been using anything before that has caused similar issue, does she know your using anything?

Honestly I am in the dark on this one.

John414 said:
I have been running it for about a week now!

I sweat and I get warm like hell to, but shit I think I have to eat more it's must be that?

//John
:eek:

Maybe your natural thyroid levels are already high.

no I have not used anything before the T3!
yea my girl know about it:cool: :3some:

I have been on it fore a week now and i havent lost a pound/kg yet, how long does it take before I start to lose wight?? I do my cardio and everything to a 100%.

//John:(

If your doing everything right you should be losing weight without the t3, so I would check other aspects first. That said, 25mcg is hardly an effective dose.

Try this: Find some chics on the net that are damm hot to you. Whack off till you cum. Do this for a few days, and make sure to be getting in enough fats. Like from peanut butter. Now, after 2 or 3 days of this, don't whack off for at least 4 days. Just tell your girl you strained a muscle in your rib cage. In the mean time, do some heavy squats. BURN those legs and don't worry about it, it'll come back. BTW, this might sound messed up, but when you screw and aren't married, sometimes it's tougher to perform and the sex isn't as good...may only come through on a subconcious level for some.

BTW, you don't have to get out of bed to do phase I. In fact, stay in bed more and sleep more.

Hey off the subject here, one of you were talkin about whackin it. I have heard alot of stuff but is it really a bad thing to whack it while juicin? lower ur testosterone or is it no big deal. Gay q i know but hey.......

A-Town8 said:
Hey off the subject here, one of you were talkin about whackin it. I have heard alot of stuff but is it really a bad thing to whack it while juicin? lower ur testosterone or is it no big deal. Gay q i know but hey.......

Yeah, it's the masturbation and not the 1g of gear you're injecting that's lowering your natural test production...

Were you home schooled?

Back