TB-500 recommended dose

knightrider74

What's the dosing protocol for TB-500? I've read somewhere that the recommended protocol for TB-500 is 10 mg/week for 6 consecutive weeks and then 10 mg a month later. If 5 mg vial is 40-50$, then it won't be cheap to run a TB-500 cycle

What's the dosing protocol for TB-500? I've read somewhere that the recommended protocol for TB-500 is 10 mg/week for 6 consecutive weeks and then 10 mg a month later. If 5 mg vial is 40-50$, then it won't be cheap to run a TB-500 cycle

That dosage is for a hourse... 2-5mg a week for 6 weeks then 5mg a month to maintain for a small hourse

How are you bro? I have read a bunch of studies on TB500, have been a big fan of this product for some time and have ran it with great results. There are studies in which subjects ran high amounts with no sides and great healing results as well as moderate muscle and strength gains. In my opinion 5 mgs a week for 6 weeks and a maintenance dose of 5 to 10 mgs once amonth is allyou need, I know because my subject did that and had great results. God bless you. Minister.

Thymosin Beta 4

this is a truly amazing compound, we are glad to be able to offer it. I know that it will soon gain popularity and be a staple for many experiments.

How are you bro? I have read a bunch of studies on TB500, have been a big fan of this product for some time and have ran it with great results. There are studies in which subjects ran high amounts with no sides and great healing results as well as moderate muscle and strength gains. In my opinion 5 mgs a week for 6 weeks and a maintenance dose of 5 to 10 mgs once amonth is allyou need, I know because my subject did that and had great results. God bless you. Minister.

Thanx for reply Minister..I am looking forward to research this peptide. From what i've read, I've decided to run a research with a 10 mg loading dose first week, then 5 mg/week for 5 consecutive weeks and 10 mg/month maintenance dose. I hope that would be ok for TB500 benefits with no side effects.

Thanx for reply Minister..I am looking forward to research this peptide. From what i've read, I've decided to run a research with a 10 mg loading dose first week, then 5 mg/week for 5 consecutive weeks and 10 mg/month maintenance dose. I hope that would be ok for TB500 benefits with no side effects.

I would agree with that protocol bro. Now a couple of things to keep in mind wit this product is that it is not a bulking agent, however it helps with muscle recomp and you will gain some mass. Also strength will increase. But the healing effects of Tymosin are amazing, it works as an anti-inflammatory , it also works to improve cell-nutrients synthesis, tissue repair, muscle spasms, and will prevent injury. Some guys experience effects on first week, and some later on. God bless you bro. Minister.

I agree with osta. 2mg a week for 6 weeks then maintenance dose seems to be very effective. I continue to hear the recovery is compared to gh and I'm hearing this from guys who use a lot of peptides. I use a lot but I'm talking guys who get it pretty much free to run the doses they are and they consider this an effective dose on TB-500.

I'm planning to run this in the near future so I will throw up a log on it.

And not to get off topic but osta has crazy fast shipping. Thank you for that.

Is there reliable source of information as to the quality of peptides by different sources? I am currently on a TB500 cycle that I purchased from extremepeptide. I made this decision without knowing about anyone elses experience with it. Does anyone have a reliable source for peptide test reviews?

Is there reliable source of information as to the quality of peptides by different sources? I am currently on a TB500 cycle that I purchased from extracrappypeps. I made this decision without knowing about anyone elses experience with it. Does anyone have a reliable source for peptide test reviews?
extracrappypeps sounds reasonable. Anyone run the loading dose over 6 weeks? How do you run the maintenance dose; you wait 2-3 wks after your last loading shot? How long is the maintenance dose, 4 months? i am in my 4 wk loading dose and dont see much benefit except antiinflamatory effect

Last edited by a moderator:
Back