Tb-500

OmegaReign

Anyone have any more news on this. Was thinking about adding it to my regiment of ghrp-6 and mod. Recovering from a tendon tear in my arm, but also want it to just overall help support tendon strength for when I do run my next cycle.

I think this is a great option and have heard of guys having excellent results. I've been told repeatedly the healing properties are similar to that of gh.

It's worth trying IMO and you want to do it soon. The longer you sit on an injury the lower the chances of healing.

I can't remember the exact doses but you front load with 3-4 mg a week for 6 weeks (you could probably get away with two). You do all that in one inject once a week. Then I thunk you do 2 mg a month after that.

When you look at cost over a few months it's fairly inexpensive, just the initial loading is where all your money goes.

thanks user. Wanna try this stuff out. Arm is about 80%, still have another month to be back to 100%. figure throwing this in the mix can't hurt.

Yeah it should be a great help. Its great for training as well because you will recover faster.

Do you need a dosing protocol? I'll find one for you if needed.

Tb-500 sounds awesome I think I might try this. How long does it need to be ran? And how long before it active?

With this you load the first 6 weeks, I can't remember exact doses but I think 3-4 mg a week, all in one shot, for 6 weeks, then you drop to like 2 mg a month after that and stay on.

Up front may cost a little more but once you get past those first 6 it's very cheap. You may be able to get away with 2mg a week for the loading phase. I'll have to look it up again.

There are several different dosing regimens recommended for tb500 in threads starting as low as 2 mg/week up to 5 mg/week. In Datbtrue forums, the effective dose is said to be at least 7,66 mg/week for humans which is calculated with a special formula. Minister told in a thread here that 5 mg/week is a good dose, but i'm planning to run a high dose (probably 8 mg/week) tb500 cycle in the near future.

Well started the tb500 today. Did 5mg Will do that once a week for next six weeks. Then just 5mg a month after. Will let y'all know how it goes.

Back