TB500, GRF-1, GHRP-2 Ligament injury

dtorres110

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums but have been on here due to questions on a few occasions.
Im writing this post because recently I was involved in a motorcycle Injury and damaged my ACL, and MCL in my right knee

After alot of research I have found a few peptides that might be beneficial to a recovery
Im 19 years of age right now, weighing 120 lbs (Im down 15 from the accident) and stand at 5'5
Prior to the accident I was heavily involved with the gym (as I have been lifting since I was 14) and was even planning to compete on stage in the fall

Anyways, I cant participate in heavy lifting for a while, and I have been trying to rehabilitate in order to get my range of motion back.
Now that its back (Although the muscle isnt) I have decided I wanted to run these 3 peptides in conjuction as it seems to yield good results seperately

I was wondering if anyone else had an input, or if anyone has been in a situation like this
I would like to run these 3 simutaneously AND run a log for people who are wondering the same, because Im sure there are alot of people curious

Thank you again for any input and time

Also like I said I am new to the board so if this is in the wrong section please guide me to where I should have posted

THANKS AGAIN!

I'd say run it and see how it goes. I've taken TB500 for a shoulder injury and had great results. I would recommend it. I've also taken ghrp but wasn't looking to heel anything. Good luck with it.

I'd say run it and see how it goes. I've taken TB500 for a shoulder injury and had great results. I would recommend it. I've also taken ghrp but wasn't looking to heel anything. Good luck with it.

What kind of shoulder injury?
Also what were your results from the ghrp and at what dosage?

Im looking to run ghrp and grf-1 at 100mcg 3x a day
And TB500 Im debating at 2 or 4mg a day

Thanks for your response

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums but have been on here due to questions on a few occasions.
Im writing this post because recently I was involved in a motorcycle Injury and damaged my ACL, and MCL in my right knee

After alot of research I have found a few peptides that might be beneficial to a recovery
Im 19 years of age right now, weighing 120 lbs (Im down 15 from the accident) and stand at 5'5
Prior to the accident I was heavily involved with the gym (as I have been lifting since I was 14) and was even planning to compete on stage in the fall

Anyways, I cant participate in heavy lifting for a while, and I have been trying to rehabilitate in order to get my range of motion back.
Now that its back (Although the muscle isnt) I have decided I wanted to run these 3 peptides in conjuction as it seems to yield good results seperately

I was wondering if anyone else had an input, or if anyone has been in a situation like this
I would like to run these 3 simutaneously AND run a log for people who are wondering the same, because Im sure there are alot of people curious

Thank you again for any input and time

Also like I said I am new to the board so if this is in the wrong section please guide me to where I should have posted

THANKS AGAIN!

Hey bro...u need to.read this thread. Shout out to Jimi for keeping such a solid log!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html

Hey bro...u need to.read this thread. Shout out to Jimi for keeping such a solid log!

steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html

Hahah I actually have read it, and it was the log that encouraged me to make a profile today :p

I'm not sure exactly I never went to a doc but it was so bad I could Bearly pull up my pants. This whent on for weeks then I started my TB500 at 2mg twice a week. Within two weeks it was way better and within 4 I was back at shoulder workouts.

I took 100mcg X2 a day of the ghrp. The main thing I noticed was the increase of apatite. I didn't run it long enough to see a lot of size or anything.

the ghrp 2 will only be worth it if you can run a ghrh with it 3x ED. and for at least 15wks. and cjc or mod grf will do.

all the stuff ive seen on tb 500 has been great. I would really put my eggs in that basket, but if you have the coin to run everything more power to ya.

the best route would be ipam & ghrp 2. ipam holds a pulse prolly 3x as long as ghrp 2. ghrp2 will be prolly 3 times as high, (serum tests) but it comes and goes so quick. so using ipam too will keep the pulse hi much much longer, and you still get the peak numbers from the ghrp2.

but by this point a few kits would be cheaper.

GL

Back