Tell us your blend wish (The team here at PSL is listening)

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
Tell us here at PSL what you ultimate "blend" would be, and let's be realistic..

Here at PSL we're always listening to what our customers,clients and friends alike have to say,we always take into great consideration your thoughts and feelings, because we aim to meet your needs and exceed your expectations..

If some of these blends that you wish to see are realistic enough, and can be compounded (less pip,no crashing) then I will do everything in my power to have these forwarded to EP ( our provider ) and see if these "wish blends" could/may be considered with great thought rolling into the new year!

My life long favorites always been Tren blend ace/E 100/100 ratio, or test prop/npp 100/100 ratio, or TNE/tren base 75/75 (or 100/100) ratio

How about you, your thoughts?

anyone like TIPP 150/150?

Last edited:
I think test P 150mg / NPP 100mg would be very useful and unique :)

Do you like this blend brother? I've ran this blend numerous times the only downfall is it can have a ferocious bite.... especially considering both propionic acids from the compounds and the ratio with the solvents... Two 3 Carbon esters with ba/ba, can possess the potential to irritate users, but that's the nature of the game.... like I always suggest to cut it down with b12, and it's easy peasy japanesey

Last edited:
Do you like this blend brother? I've ran this blend numerous times the only downfall is it can have a ferocious bite.... especially considering both propionic acids from the compounds and the ratio with the solvents... Two 3 Carbon esters with ba/ba, can possess the potential to irritate users, but that's the nature of the game.... like I always suggest to cut it down with b12, and it's easy peasy japanesey

Never ran it as a blend. Just stacked the two. You could guess that I enjoyed the stack because who doesn't like NPP?

The blend is just slightly more irritable then mixing the both individually, it's just slightly more irritant that is all so if you like the combination this blend is definitely up your alley.....

Take a voluptuous Brazilian, add a dash of athletic Puerto Rican, a smidge of leggy Danish and top it off with a husky French accent - now that's a blend brother!

AAARRRROOOOOGGGGAAAA! :tounge2:

What about TPP/NPP . Would the Pheny prope lessen the bite . I've always been curious about the MTR , TNE ,Drol PWO blend .

test e 100, tren e 100, mast e 100 per mL
or
test e 100, deca 100, mast e 100 per mL
or
test p 50, primo 100 per mL

all do-able!

Honestly, PSL could do more with primo (if possible). It's not known for its sides as others are, it may be more expensive but if depot was at 150mg/mL or there was blends with tren/primo or test/primo you'd get a lot of business.

test e,tren e, mast e sounds amazing...

Unfortunately enough for the Primobolan it would be more expensive than you think, by theory you would think it would sell very well but in fact it wouldn't move is fast it would be an investment that would have a slow return, I'm sure it would eventually have a positive return but very slow.... now most of the other blends with move relatively fast because those are more ideal with the majority of the wallets among the masses...

I think this is definitely nice and it's more ideal and something like this would move because it can the relatively Universal for just about any goal

bulk, cut, look great, feel great! what more could you want haha. at probably 600mg each a week it would be a solid cycle. could run less if you wanted. so a vial would last almost 2 weeks

bulk, cut, look great, feel great! what more could you want haha. at probably 600mg each a week it would be a solid cycle. could run less if you wanted. so a vial would last almost 2 weeks

Exactly bro this just fits almost any protocol and all of the compounds will complement each other, in fact this would be all I would use year round and all of my blasts, with the addition of an oral here or there

Exactly bro this just fits almost any protocol and all of the compounds will complement each other, in fact this would be all I would use year round and all of my blasts, with the addition of an oral here or there

would you guys have a bulk option (international)? I noticed only international has that option and I typically buy bulk. if I could get this blend in bulk its probably all i'd run and add orals like you stated.

Test p
Tren a
Liquid cialus

50-50-25

I m a mess I know......love all that tail needing nailing to HER bed, floor, lawn chair etc

Personally, I've never been a fan of blends... I like the flexibility during a cycle to tweak doses of specific compounds as and when I see fit.

But I'm a modern man, and I can see why guys would like the 'one size fits all' approach.

Test P, Tren A, Mast P would be one trio I'd consider - I'd prefer that over the longer ester combo - but again, that's just me.

Tren is such a powerful compound, it's sides must be respected at all times, I really like the ability to jump ship if sides become unbearable, and Acetate allows me to do this.

Back