test 200

Yes Think about it

You have more androgens in ur body,This could give you more confidence,Better well being!

. my loads are thick like peanut butter, and the volume is definitely decreased. As far as better orgasms I like to think it feels better( maybe its in my imagination).....it defininitely takes me alot longer to cum than when not on gear. My girls jaw muscles have been gettin there workout lately." "baby my mouth hurts"" ." Shut up and finish!!!""

rpwhit777 said:
. my loads are thick like peanut butter, and the volume is definitely decreased. As far as better orgasms I like to think it feels better( maybe its in my imagination).....it defininitely takes me alot longer to cum than when not on gear. My girls jaw muscles have been gettin there workout lately." "baby my mouth hurts"" ." Shut up and finish!!!""

LAMO! When on Test your definitely hornier........the sad thing about it while on it even fat chics start to somewhat look good. I said somewhat guys. You start to thing..........."well she wouldn't look to bad sucking away".........damn got off-track and I'm not even on Test!:)

Back