Test/bold/Tren mix

insaned

dungeon keeper
Is it possible to mix testE/boldUn/trenE in a low concentration solution? like 350/400mg/ml total concentration!

Bold and test should go easly, and i dunno about joining tren E on this, but i think they should go since they are all long esters and with 2%BA and 17%BB!

what do you think guys?

i have mixed all three with no issues, after first making them seperately. the concentration is up to you.

just make um seperate and then mix in the syringe. that way you have the flexability of upping or lower a dose of each hormone.

but for normal purposes 3 hormones is not needed. test/tren or test/eq is all you need. i like doing just test.

right, it's better though!
I'll make them separetedly, and that way I can make more quantity and store it.

and you won't be stuck with all your gear in one mix in the event you need to modify doses/ratios, or just want to cut one out.

although i have done a boat load of it i never understood the point of sustanon or ara-test either. course i was doing 1 amp a day so its works fine like that. but guys doing 1 or 2 amps per week are missing out on part of what it has to offer.

PB i'm not following you... that post was for this thread? if so i didn't understand its context.

just a side note on mixing long and short esters together in one compound. had nothing to do with your post, sort of.

pullinbig said:
just a side note on mixing long and short esters together in one compound. had nothing to do with your post, sort of.
i must say i have no idea what your post has to do with this thread either, but i am a little inebriated right now, and it was good for a chuckle. :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

pullinbig said:
I'm confused. Of the three, Test E, Tren E and Bold U, which of these is a short ester compound. I don't think any of them are. There are a few, around these boards, who recommend an Eq/Tren cycle. And, I agree with test as a base for any cycle. So I don't see why the solution is not good, depending on the ratios of each hormone.

Those are all long ester. Test/tren/EQ is a fucking fabulous cycle. The combo is excellent, be sure to use all long ester variants of each hormone (or all short) for a more logical injection schedule.

DougoeFre5h said:
Those are all long ester. Test/tren/EQ is a fucking fabulous cycle. The combo is excellent, be sure to use all long ester variants of each hormone (or all short) for a more logical injection schedule.
I am currently building a cycle using long esters primarily, but short/no esters and methyls for the ramp up and down sides of the cycle.

GPAS said:
I'm confused. Of the three, Test E, Tren E and Bold U, which of these is a short ester compound. I don't think any of them are. There are a few, around these boards, who recommend an Eq/Tren cycle. And, I agree with test as a base for any cycle. So I don't see why the solution is not good, depending on the ratios of each hormone.

my post had nothing to do with the original post. :D

it was a side note.

Back