test e or prop

Redraider

I am about to start my first cycle of test for 10 weeks. I was wondering if i should run test e at 500 mg/ week ( 2 shots ) or run prop with eod injecting. I really want to have little water weight and a lean mass cycle. I have read that with prop you can keep "fresh" test doses in your blood causing less estrogen like bad effects such as (bloating). As far as a first cycle would you guys suggest the test e with an anti-e on hand or test prop. with more frequent injections and an anti-e on hand. Is the prop. really going to make much of a difference over the enan. anyway ? Let me know !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance

First, post your age/stats/training history/diet/cycle goals

I'd go with Enanthate because it's just easier, some like prop a litte more but I like long ester and finish with prop but there is no need for that on a first cycle. Just use enanthate. Have anti-e on hand and have post cycle therapy (pct) ready to go. 500mg/wk is fine.

Once you find some clean/painless prop I doubt you will ever use any other test again

My vote is prop, but I have painless prop and unlimited supply. For me 600mg prop per week blows away 1000mg enan per week. I can actually feel a kick to my test levels when on prop

Champ

Champ said:
Once you find some clean/painless prop I doubt you will ever use any other test again

My vote is prop, but I have painless prop and unlimited supply. For me 600mg prop per week blows away 1000mg enan per week. I can actually feel a kick to my test levels when on prop

Champ

agree 1000%............................................... :shoot2:

I'd use test e for a first cycle. Prop can hurt pretty bad. Plus you'd only have to do about half the number of injections with e.

go with e because if not the first time around the second or third you'll get sick on poking yourself especially if you haven't found some good prop that is painless.

Question and thanks

Thanks guys this answered a question I had. I was also wondering what the half life of prop is (i heard 6hrs...). I will keep looking on the board. I'm sure I will find it. Thanks.

Back