Test E/ TBol cycle & Log

flex90

Get Jacked!
Hey all!

Im starting my Cycle this weekend. This is my first cycle and i think it will be a good idea to report on all my gains/sideffects in a log for others who are intersted in doing the same style cycle. Ill be updating once a week, or once every 2 weeks.

Test E 1-10 500mgs/week
Tbol 1-5 40-60mgs/day (starting with 40 then making my way up to 60 if needed)
Adex 1-12 0.5 EOD (i will do Every 3rd Day for first 2 weeks)

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

For first month ill be eating 3500 cals/day
For second and third month ill be eating about 4000+ cals/day

Stats
21 years old
5'11
174 lbs
7%bf
About me: ive been training for 2 years. when i started i was 155 approx 12%bf... after a couple of months i lost the bf to like 9-10% around 150 and since then added muscle to my frame... i reached 188 at some point but i damaged my wrists, which i cudnt train for couple of weeks and soon after i had my wisdom teeth removed which made me loose some more lbs's... i then picked up again where i left off. I just finished a 10 weeks cutting cycle eating 2000-2500 cals/day which leaves me at 174 aprox 7-8%bf...

Goal: i plan on putting on about 25-30 lbs ON cycle.. and i would like to be left with 18-25 AFTER post cycle therapy (pct).

Reason why i chose Test E is because it is a long estered testosterone and is usually recommended for first timers. I chose Tbol because it adds quality mass with minimal bloat which is very appealing to me, and does not aromatize! :)

All POSITIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is welcomed for me and my cycle... thx

Ok every1, here are my before pics... Forgive me for the bad lighting, cant get good lighting in my house :s.

Cycle and dosage looks good imo. If it were me, I would push the length of the cycle to 12 weeks if possible, if not 10 weeks will suffice.

ya i wud like to do 12 weeks, but my vials are 10cc 250/ml and that wud mean i need to spend more money on another vial inwhich i wont use all of it.. and i dont want a 10cc vial sitting around for months with like 70% of it unused, cuz i like taking my supplements while their fresh haha.

so 10 weeks will have to do... maybe on my next i will get another vial and run 600 mgs/week for 12-14 weeks... but im not thinking bout future.. its this cycle that counts :p

so i took my first injection today at 12:00.. it went really smooth!
Took my tbols at 10:00 and againat 4:00

I feel no different yet.

is there anything i can expect to happen within first week?.. when am i supposd to noticed shrinking in the nads? lol

ass is soar today from injection lol... nothing bad though.

ill be back on to let you all know whats going on at the end of the week

OMG, i took my injection 2 days ago and my ass s so soar that i have trouble sitting down!.. this s bothering me.. i am still able to train but the pain is terrible... anybody have feedback on this?

Yeah. Hang in there! Lol. I think everyone here has had a leg they could barely move or ass cheek they could barely sit on. Learn to love it & cut ur gear with b12 or sterile oil & inject slowly

Yeah. Hang in there! Lol. I think everyone here has had a leg they could barely move or ass cheek they could barely sit on. Learn to love it & cut ur gear with b12 or sterile oil & inject slowly

b12? the vitamin... u saying by supplementing with it? or during someting with it to the gear? lol..

my second injection in the opposite glute went well yesterday... i am much less soar compared to previous injection, i think the reason is that i injected much slower, and injection spot was raised an inch or 2 higher, which is much better than previous spot on other glute.
i think i will try 23gauge in the thigh sometime soon, maybe next injection.. but i am nervous to do so because i dont want my quad swelling up and being unable to train it, or even train at alll.. what you guys think?

Well im up to 50mgs of tbol... pumps in the gym are getting better.. i increased a couple of exercises by 5lbs.. i will increase dose of tbol to 60mgs starting week 3.

peace

Nice log. You will start to notice some changes soon. The injections will get smoother as you go.

you've already had 160 views on this thread, so people are reading, just not posting

haha hey there... your the first to hear from in a while lol!

What up bro!

welcome to the dark side.:evil: Glad to see your posting your progress. Alot of newbies will gain good info from your posts so don't stop. throw in some pics every few weeks so we can see your progress. You are going to make huge gains with it being your first cycle so enjoy. Make sure to lift heavy.

What up bro!

welcome to the dark side.:evil: Glad to see your posting your progress. Alot of newbies will gain good info from your posts so don't stop. throw in some pics every few weeks so we can see your progress. You are going to make huge gains with it being your first cycle so enjoy. Make sure to lift heavy.

LIFT HEAVY OR GO HOME FUCK!! lol :p...

i figured it would be nice to post up my experience because i love to read other ppls... so im just returning the favor to the steroid world :)..

ok just some feedback: i trained chest the other day and went up 5 lbs on DB press and was very impressed with myself because i only had 6 hours of sleep that night lol.

i trained back yesterday and OMFG i had a fantastic pump, i threw in some extra sets of chin ups.. and went up in Lawn Mowers 90lbs for 8 reps now :).. recpovery between sets is increasing

i trained legs Today and was "Flying", i added a couple reps to my sets of leg press.. i did 765lbs for 10-11 reps for a couple sets, when i am only used to doing 7-8 reps with the same weight... leg extentions increased aswell by 10lbs ... i think something is starting to kick in im guessing lol

Back