Test E/ TBol cycle & Log

LOL, its a lovely thing when it all starts firing. Its that god like feeling that gets people psychologically hooked on gear. Once you feel it, its hard to go without it, but keep your head straight and enjoy.

Great log so far.

ya man, the only bummer i have, is the false tbol :(...

but wtv next cycle i will frontload Test E.. and throw in some prop as a kick start with soem DRols or soemthing lol!! we"ll see... i wanna beat down my second cycle just to make up for the bunk gear :p

im up to 182-182.5 ... only a 1-1.5 gain this week :(..

i will post up how my workouts got his week. considering i have a new schedule.

ok well, my workout was shoulders/quads today and OMFG what a pump... my legs were so pumped at the end i good barely walk! haha love it :). i got a couple of stares at the gym for my intesity.. :p

i weighed in this morning at 185.5... so now its a 12 lbs gain. 12lbs in 5.5 weeks doesnt seem to match up to other people's test e cycles :s... but i have to say my water retention is pretty low! and my fat gain is maybe 1-2lbs.. (i cud be wrong, but it seems that way)...

i will post new pics up in about a week or 2

i took a look at my before pics .. and i must say their is a difference in comparison to my present shape ... haha..

differences: i look thicker, and wider.

muscle specific: lats are bigger, shoulders are more rounded and bulky. traps are big, quads are swollen (less cuts, but thick)

im looking forward for the new pics.. i think i will post some a the end of week 8.. week 8 is supposedly cycle peek, so we will see.

good log flex. Im running a similar cycle as well.
glad to see it's finally hitting you
Im 15 days into test tbol var, not feeling anything yet, but I see it took about a month for you to feel it.
I also started at a very similar size to you.
anyways great log and Im sure the real big gains are gonna hit you soon.

good log flex. Im running a similar cycle as well.
glad to see it's finally hitting you
Im 15 days into test tbol var, not feeling anything yet, but I see it took about a month for you to feel it.
I also started at a very similar size to you.
anyways great log and Im sure the real big gains are gonna hit you soon.

thanks man, GL wiht ur cycle.

but i have reasons to beleive that my gear is underdosed. cuz im comparing my cycle to others.. and others seem to have gotten 15+ lbs up to where i am right now into cycle.... where i only added 10-12lbs... its kinda pissing me off. im not growing like a weed like others seem to explain... yet my training is 110%, my dist is spot on! and my sleep is 7-9 hours a night.. depending on my day.
i am taking more Adex now than the average person due to my nipple pains, which lead to less water retantion i beleive, cuz i find withhin the first 3-4 weeks i was looking more bloated than i do now.

all in due time i guess.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE SAY, UR FIRST CYCLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BEST. WELL I DONT FEEL LIKE ITS EVEN CLOSE TO THAT GOOD.

I HAVE REASON TO BELEIVE THAT MY TEST E IS UNDERDOSED. IM ONLY UP 12 LBS AT THE END OF WEEK 6, I HAVE NOT MUCH BLOAT, STRENGTH IS NOT DRAMATIC AND YET I TRAIN LIKE AN ANIMAL. I EAT 4000 CALS/DAY (MAYBE ONCE A WEEK I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT IN THE FULL 4000.. I AM SCEPTICAL ABOUT INCREASING THEM CUZ I DONT WANT TO ADD TOO MUCH FAT. AND FAT GAIN ISNT MUSCLE GAIN....

BOTTOM LINE IS THAT; WAS I SUPPOSED TO GROW LIKE A WEED. CUZ ITS CLEAR TO ME IM NOT. PEOPLE TALK ABOUT 20-25LBS ON CYCLE... IS IT REALLY ALL MUSCLE/WATER... OR CAN IT BE ALOT OF FAT... I AM RLY DISAPOINTED.

ITS EITHER THE TEST E THAT IS UNDERDOSED, OR THE ONLINE WORLD OF ROIDS EXAGERATES COMPLETELY ABOUT THEIR ON CYCLE GAINS... thx.

can't really help you with that question cause it's only my first cycle, but all I could really suggest is go to the doc and ask to have your hormone levels checked. Just say you feel lethargic and unmotivated and are losing your sex drive, say a friend had the same issue. Thats what I said to get my test levels checked.
Only way you'll know for sure if it's real or not. I set one up myself for next week.

can't really help you with that question cause it's only my first cycle, but all I could really suggest is go to the doc and ask to have your hormone levels checked. Just say you feel lethargic and unmotivated and are losing your sex drive, say a friend had the same issue. Thats what I said to get my test levels checked.
Only way you'll know for sure if it's real or not. I set one up myself for next week.

ya im thinking this is the only way to know.. but i dont want to be judged by my doctor if my levels comeout to be anabolic lol :p.. hes an old guy, so i dont know if he will be understanding of the use... unless i go to a private clinic and i just pay them to do it.

I wouldnt be concerned you only gained 10lbs or so thats not bad and since your taking Arimidex it sounds like it might be doing its job keepin the water off.

What brand gear you runnin?

How many days a week you lift and what exercises might help answer some questions too?

Maybe you could post example of your training regimen?

well to recap.

ya ur right im doing more than the average adex cuz i was getting nip pains. and now i have no nip pains... and less bloat it looks like. im doing 1mg/day :p.. i fucking hate water retention.. i have enough right now to look like im mass building, but not enough to look like a balloon.

Sunday: Chest/ Calves
Monday: Bi’s/ Tri’s/ Abs
Tuesday: Shoulders/ Quads
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Back/ Hamstrings/ Calves (optional)
Friday: Bi’s/ Tri’s/ Forearms/ Abs (optional)
Saturday: off

i train 5 times/week... about 1hour.. maybe 1 hour and 15 min at most. my intensity is ANIMAL like.. i get alot of stares in the gym haha, cuz i piss myself off when i train :p...

Looks like you got a nice spilt for 5 days a week. You should start getting some results soon. If yu run axio or the greek or iranian enanthate their usually pretty well dosed you wont have to worry. not a fan of the ax orals though. you could always try to throw in a day of rest on your split so your at 4 days weight 2 days cardio a week, that might help.

Looks like you got a nice spilt for 5 days a week. You should start getting some results soon. If yu run axio or the greek or iranian enanthate their usually pretty well dosed you wont have to worry. not a fan of the ax orals though. you could always try to throw in a day of rest on your split so your at 4 days weight 2 days cardio a week, that might help.

ya the only thing wrong with my split is the lack of cardio! lol.... its cuz i did so much fucking cardio this summer im fed up with it! lol...

u think my gains will suffer with the lack of cardio?

as for the gear, well its an UGL from around here. Next time around i will try something even more reputable. i can tell its real test, but again i think its underdosed. im guessing by maybe 30-50mgd/ml ... this is just a guess cuz i have not tried a pharma grade test to campare to... next cycle i will get some Axio, N1 labs, or AsiaPharma to compare potency.

btw to all... i measured ym arms flexed after an off day b4 the gym, and they are 15 8/10 inch's... this is almost a 1/2 inch gain on my arms :)..

my arms are the only thing im rly keeping track of becuz i was way too lazy to measure my whole body b4 cycel... arms are easy to mesure nd keep track of, so ill just check in on that once in a while.

in my eye my arms have not grown, but in the tape it does, and in the eyes of others it does.

i find that it sux that i cant notice and appreciate the progress i have made bcuz i dont notice the changes.

I never notice changes in mass, body composition, only strength. Ur mind is an enemy as well. I can never be big enuff, cuz I can't tell!! Until U walk out in public and people look at U like, WTF is that!!

I never notice changes in mass, body composition, only strength. Ur mind is an enemy as well. I can never be big enuff, cuz I can't tell!! Until U walk out in public and people look at U like, WTF is that!!

lol ya u must be getting alot of those stares being 5'9 235 !!! :p .. U fking TANK! :insane:

It helps being short, for me at least. It gets to the point to where it gets kinda aggravating though, it's like everybody is automatically judging U when they see U. I just holler at em, that usually breaks the ice!! Being the center of attention when U go places isn't always pleasant, but I can live with it!!

It helps being short, for me at least. It gets to the point to where it gets kinda aggravating though, it's like everybody is automatically judging U when they see U. I just holler at em, that usually breaks the ice!! Being the center of attention when U go places isn't always pleasant, but I can live with it!!

being short means that u fill out quicker than taller people. but 235 at ur height is a damn well earned build bro!...

oh btw ur not that short man 5'9 is average height for a man. so its all good :yesway:

Back