Test E/ TBol cycle & Log

u think my gains will suffer with the lack of cardio?

not at all if anything and i hate to say it cause eatin a ton and no cardio can be bad for the health, but you will probably gain more muscle not doing cardio. low impact cardio where you just break a sweat is nice and shuldn't hinder gains. check out the training forum theres a lot of shit in there on cardio and gains. personally i get stronger a lot quicker not doing cardio but thats me and with my bf I should be doing cardio but i like getting stronger cause the rest just seems to follow.

i think if you just focus on a nice stregnth building program like the 5x5 or 5/3/1 that might really change things for you and you might be happier.

as for your gear check out some HG next time instead of ugl and if you go ugl go Axio they never seem to let anyone down.

not at all if anything and i hate to say it cause eatin a ton and no cardio can be bad for the health, but you will probably gain more muscle not doing cardio. low impact cardio where you just break a sweat is nice and shuldn't hinder gains. check out the training forum theres a lot of shit in there on cardio and gains. personally i get stronger a lot quicker not doing cardio but thats me and with my bf I should be doing cardio but i like getting stronger cause the rest just seems to follow.

i think if you just focus on a nice stregnth building program like the 5x5 or 5/3/1 that might really change things for you and you might be happier.

as for your gear check out some HG next time instead of ugl and if you go ugl go Axio they never seem to let anyone down.

ya man, thanks for the info.

the only reason like i said earlier im not doing cardio, is bcuz i did alot of it this summer. i might maybe throw in some cardio during the last 2 weeks of cycle to help my body get use to the new mass.

i enjoy my training slipt, and the way i train alot!! the standard way i do my sets are:

fist set is warm up.. 12-14 reps (light weight)
stretch
secon set, 10 reps
third set, 8 reps
4th set, 6 reps
5th set 8 reps

i use this style of method for big muscles like Chest, Back and Quads
all till FAILURE lol.. i dont jk around with that :p

this hasbeen working for me... i get an enormous pump

Last edited:
btw guys i dont know wtf hppened but ever since my last chest workout on sunday it looks permanently big.. like my chest actually grew off 1 wrokout lol... noticably.. :) ... thats fucked up, in a beautiful way!!!

im up to 90lb DB's for incline chest press :) this is yet another increase in weight on this exercise on cycle. i was pushing 75lb DBs on a bad day for incline and 80's on a good day... and now i do 90's.. so 10lb minimum worth of strength increase on this exercise lol... all excersises are going up in this manner.

my size is getting there, im up about 14.5-15lbs in weight... using 1mg of adex ED.. and i only started looking bloated over the past week.. b4 that the bloat was VERY minimal.. and now it seems to be kicking in anyways.

ill post new weight at the end of the week.

peace

How long is this cycle, 12 weeks?? Can't remember. Those are some decent gains for 8 weeks Imo. How much do U think is water weight??

How long is this cycle, 12 weeks?? Can't remember. Those are some decent gains for 8 weeks Imo. How much do U think is water weight??

is an 11 week lol....

to tell u the truth, i only started to see water weight at week 7... ever since week 5-6 ive been using Adex at 1mg/day.. its been helping with that water.. so answer ur questiong not alot.

im thinking 15-20%fat/20% water 60% muscle... just a guess. i soemtimes have a hard time distinguishing water from fat. imthinking im 10% BF.. 190lbs. water retention seems moderate... this is for sure the LEANEST bulk cycle i have ever done.

im looking forward for new pics :p

My thoughts exactly flex, didn't seem like U were holding too much water by the way U spoke previously. Less water the better IMHO!!

ok guys i weighed in this morning for shits nd gigs, and im 194!.. this is most prob water weight... lol.. 4lbs in 3 days is def water weight....

i will add in some cardio!.. i have not been dong any cardio throughout the past 7 weeks or so... so i will be doing 1 muscl/day of training and throw in lgiht cardio after every muscle excepte leg day lol...

good job bro! how many weeks left?
after you started the A-dex did you lose any weight on the scale?

i have 1 week of injecting, and 1 week off b4 pct...

i used adex since day 1. i remember when i started using adex everyday, my bloat went down!

well guys everything is going good... nothing to complain about

except 1 thing!!! lol; i get alot of hotflashes!!! and i mean like 3 of them a day.. ill be sitting down and all of a sudden my body started heating up and sweating!!! another thing is for some reason my ass crack is always more sweaty than usual!! like no jk i fucking sweat to the point my underwear is close to drenched... lol i know this sound weird but i never had this problem before starting test.... ive been putting aloevera gel in myass crack to sooth the irritation :S lol....

the other day i had testicle pain ... it pissed me off. lol

well ill report back at the end of the week

well i start my post cycle therapy (pct) in 6 days boys!.. i have increased my cardio over the past 2 weeks to lose a little bloat.. and i find i look more vascular and defined by doing so... im 195.5 last time i checked....

u guys have been great throughout my experience... ill let u guys know how my post cycle therapy (pct) goes... and ill be back to chat every once in a while

peace

flex, how'd the end of the cycle play out?
and how's PCT going so far??
Are you holding onto your gains?
How's the libido, are you noticing any changes?

Back