Test Enanthate / Homebrewing Help

boricuaitaliano

Valley Of The Giants
I found all these great conversions for homebrewing but I am not sure what are the correct name of the powers I am suppose to be using. I found that Test Enth is called Ethyl Oleate but wtf is the rest called. And can some confirm these basic conversions are up to date?

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

I wouldn't worry about heating, just run it through a .22um Whatman filter, but each to his own...personaly the first time I brewed I didn't heat...the second brew I did...in the end the extra steps involved with heating just increased my odds on contaminating the product...kind of ironic really.

I did a test E conversion with pics http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114109

and then just use this powder calculator to work out the measurments

http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html

NICE :)
I just might follow your conversion. Did you buy stuff as a kit of did you have to buy everything separately?
What are the names of the powders?
I buy Golden Trinagle from a source but he shit is way to painful! I limp for for at least 4 days. I want to be able to make my own at a low dosage so it wont hurt as much and if I have to take a shot daily, I dont mind. Just as long as it doesnt leave me limping.
Thanks againg bro;-)

All seperately so takes quite a bit of organisation but mainly from one or two online shops... l'm in the UK so things are legal here....not sure what you mean about powder names...sorry ?

I used grapseed and zero pain :)

I am thinking the powder is legal in the USA but dont quote me on that, I read it somewhere. I guess its consider a level 3...whatever that means..lol
What I meant by powder names it's not the same as if you were to buy it already made. Like Test Enth as we all know but the powder is called Ethyl Oleate. So I am wondering if deca and other powders have different names. I only found one online place that sells these stuff but I am not sure what is the other stuff called. If you like I can pm if you wanted to check it out?
Do you think its better to but all ready made or make your own?
Where abouts in the UK are you from?
Thanks...

sorry matey I understand now...test ethanate is 90% of the time known as test ethanate so don't worry...A few others can get confusing but just type there names into google and it will spew out there real names :)

There are also a few on the profiles page on this site

http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/

ethyl oleate is not testosterone, totally different structure. test is a cholesterol full of carbon rings. ethyl oleate is a straight chain alkane

Lol

Ethyl oleate is just a solvent/oil you can use instead of sesame oil. Its great for higher concentration brews but theres no need for it with test e at 250mg/ml. It has nothing to do with Test enanthate powder either. Test e powder is called Test e powder and its as illegal in the united states as pre made steriods. You cant just buy it anywhere.

boricuaitaliano said:
I am thinking the powder is legal in the USA but dont quote me on that, I read it somewhere. I guess its consider a level 3...whatever that means..lol
What I meant by powder names it's not the same as if you were to buy it already made. Like Test Enth as we all know but the powder is called Ethyl Oleate. So I am wondering if deca and other powders have different names. I only found one online place that sells these stuff but I am not sure what is the other stuff called. If you like I can pm if you wanted to check it out?
Do you think its better to but all ready made or make your own?
Where abouts in the UK are you from?
Thanks...

Ethyl Oleate is not test e or any other steroid. You can't google for real Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) powders and find them... they are illegal. EO is a carrier for the hormone just like grapeseed oil or cotton seed oil or any other oil. Real Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) powders do have names that are different than there common names but you can not get them online by searching for them. You are setting yourself up to be scammed.. either by someone on here or someone on the internet selling "aas powders"

Ethyl Oleate is not test e or any other steroid. You can't google for real aas powders and find them... they are illegal. EO is a carrier for the hormone just like grapeseed oil or cotton seed oil or any other oil. Real aas powders do have names that are different than there common names but you can not get them online by searching for them. You are setting yourself up to be scammed.. either by someone on here or someone on the internet selling "aas powders"

Are you sure about that?

I found all these great conversions for homebrewing but I am not sure what are the correct name of the powers I am suppose to be using. I found that Test Enth is called Ethyl Oleate but wtf is the rest called. And can some confirm these basic conversions are up to date?

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml
BA is way too high. Are you using BB?

Back