Test/Epitest - NCAA Testing

Trucker111

Ok, I'm almost positive the NCAA uses test/epitest procedure to test for steroids.

10wk cycle of sustanon 500mg (250 twice a week)
HCG 700IU (350 twice)
Nolva 10mg/ED

I will take my last injections the week of 5/16, HCG will go one week longer, and nolva post cycle therapy (pct) will start 3 weeks after last sustanon inject, and go until 7/3 I think is the last day...

They will have the first opportunity to test around mid august..

My question - Will my test/epitest levels be normal by then?? (6/1 is normal)

And also, I'm assuming if anything my test will be low, do you think this will cause them to do some investigating?

1.) How about making sure you don't have a problem and go with an enanthate or cypionate???

2.) Do what a lot of us do - Test Prop during the summer and Test Suspension during the season. For ex: Your given a min 1 day notice - so if you don't hear from them by Thursday - Then you have a shot Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, and Early Sunday. Easiest way to hold your size during the season.

Lose the sustanon.Not sure how long it stays in the system.Use suspension.
Nolva is a banned substance.
Ratio now is 4/1,not 6/1.

DirkMoneyshot,at what dosages do you take suspension and how long after are you ok to be tested ?

DirkMoneyshot said:
1.) How about making sure you don't have a problem and go with an enanthate or cypionate???

2.) Do what a lot of us do - Test Prop during the summer and Test Suspension during the season. For ex: Your given a min 1 day notice - so if you don't hear from them by Thursday - Then you have a shot Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, and Early Sunday. Easiest way to hold your size during the season.

In #1, what problem are you talking about? Reactions to prop?

And #2, I vaugely remember them telling people in the afternoon that they were getting tested the following morning. And even though the half-life of test suspension is 2-3 days, you're ratio would be fucked up for a while wouldn't it?

im not suggesting that anyone try this lol but could you take a womans estrogen pill to up the estrogen and try to keep the ratio good . it might be worth a try if you know your gonna get busted .

DADAWG said:
im not suggesting that anyone try this lol but could you take a womans estrogen pill to up the estrogen and try to keep the ratio good . it might be worth a try if you know your gonna get busted .

I take those all the time.

Make me strong.

Trucker111 said:
In #1, what problem are you talking about? Reactions to prop?

And #2, I vaugely remember them telling people in the afternoon that they were getting tested the following morning. And even though the half-life of test suspension is 2-3 days, you're ratio would be fucked up for a while wouldn't it?

I don't understand your 1st q? Most would take either Test Prop and Anavar or Dbol depending on the position. This was during the summer for 8 weeks. No testing in the summer months. And leaving about 3 - 4 weeks to allow the Anavar and dbol to clear.

Suspension half like is not 2 - 3 days, More like 2 - 4 hours. But during the season that added test in your body sure helps hold size. You won't be tested on the Weekends. And yes you could be tested but its a day - meaning the NEXT Day. Thus if you don't hear from them by Thursday afternoon you WON'T be tested till Monday at the earliest. This is fairly typical.

As far as using Estrogen - No need for it if you are wise.

Oh i get what i said with the problem - Should have looked back at my post.

Make sure you don't run into a problem with clearence time (as sustanon hangs around awhile with some of those long acting esters) use ENANTHATE OR CYPIONATE which has a much faster clearence.

or go with what i said and use Test Prop EOD for the 8 weeks along with an oral during the summer months.

Also to Gtrack - the Ratio is 6 to 1......(NOT 4 to 1) its Bylaw - 32.2.3.1

Okay i must say this - You can be tested after a game - But you get the point on how to work the system.

Typically maybe you'll get tested 4 - 6x / year. Thats not all that hard to get around guys if you think things through.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Also to Gtrack - the Ratio is 6 to 1......(NOT 4 to 1) its Bylaw - 32.2.3.1

Okay i must say this - You can be tested after a game - But you get the point on how to work the system.

Typically maybe you'll get tested 4 - 6x / year. Thats not all that hard to get around guys if you think things through.

You're right Dirk, I know many DI athletes that use for the majority of the year...of course I don't condone this, but it's really not cheating if everyone does it. The only ones that get caught are the people that just shove needles in their asses without learning.

DII only gets generally tested once a year until you make it to the playoffs then you are tested after each game. I've always considered using, but sources are hard to find here and money is short. I have to sit this coming season due to major knee surgery, it sucks after coming of two great seasons, now i get to miss playing my senior year with all my buddies I came in with. I was thinking of using during spring workouts when I get back. How reliable is taking Suspension during season and not getting cought? how many times a week would you take it and the amount?

Yeah depending on the size of your school will greatly determine your chance of getting a random test.

As far as your situation playing Division II ball i wouldn't be hesitant to use Test Prop.

With suspension i've never seen anyone get popped. Its just so fast in and out of the system. Also the 6:1 is fairly high - IMO.

As for insulin - To be honest i've never seen a lot of college athletes use it. If you do i would only use 2 - 3x / week after a hard day of practice. Two a days during spring and stuff.

What dosage due you recomend for both on and off season? 6'4 250lbs

You (or anyone) wouldn't happen to have much knowlege of or refer me to a information about good lower body training for an athlete who has no lateral meniscus, I just had a distal femural-osteotomy and microfracture.

I wrestle D1 and have been tested before while having some illegals in me. I either ask for someone else's piss and put it in a visine bottle under my dick or dip my finger in bleach and put my finger in the SMALL amount of piss. The bleach will negate the results, make it show up as inconclusive. So although you'll have to take it again you bought yourself some time

really? I heard the bleach trick will just make them count you as a positive test because you have tampered with the test.

But the reason I bumped this was me previous question above

Nah there are too many variables involved I believe for them to come out and just say positive via tampered test. They really have no evidence and you can easily blame it on their ignorance and carelessness, like i have in the past to buy me time on testing.

P.S. - what do you mean bump, wtf is that in forum talk?

Back