Test prop info?

the_hulk

whatup,

I have made about 4 batches of tren and now I want to do some prop. my question is if i order from u-kits would i have to order the conversion kit and also the powder conversion kit, and would i have to find my own heet? Or do i just have to buy the conversion kit and everything comes with it, like the heet and everything to get prop in a sterile form?

Thanx.

Why are you buying conversion kit? its cheaper to buy everything seperate like ba.bb,filters,oil,syringes etc

I have tried going that way but the shipping was even more expensive. I just need to know if I just have to buy the kit and the implants. Or will I have to buy the heet seperate and then the conversion kit for the powder?

You need to buy the s type conversion kit. 10g kit if you are converting 10 carts, and 5g for 5 carts. Then buy heet at a hardware store. 1 bottle for every 5 g you are converting. So for 10g/10 carts of synovex you need two bottles of Heet. And dont forget the implants. Its way cheaper to just buy test prop powder, a lot cheaper.

the_hulk said:
I have tried going that way but the shipping was even more expensive. I just need to know if I just have to buy the kit and the implants. Or will I have to buy the heet seperate and then the conversion kit for the powder?

the shipping is much more expensive but you can create more batches if you buy then ingredients seperately or by bulk

I am buying the pellets because I am on my own (by myself) with experiments and weight lifting so I do not know where I can get the powder of any related chemical. So i would not have to get the the conversion kit for the powder? All I need is the s type conversion kit and that is it (along with the heet)?

the_hulk said:
I am buying the pellets because I am on my own (by myself) with experiments and weight lifting so I do not know where I can get the powder of any related chemical. So i would not have to get the the conversion kit for the powder? All I need is the s type conversion kit and that is it (along with the heet)?

?

jynx said:
You need to buy the s type conversion kit. 10g kit if you are converting 10 carts, and 5g for 5 carts. Then buy heet at a hardware store. 1 bottle for every 5 g you are converting. So for 10g/10 carts of synovex you need two bottles of Heet. And dont forget the implants. Its way cheaper to just buy test prop powder, a lot cheaper.
heres another stupid ? whats a cart??

Back