Test Prop + Tren Ace 8wk cycle

Rievas

This will be my first time with tren and my 6th cycle...
6' 220 16%bf
Im planning to do a cutting cycle of 8 wks im not sure if is worth it or it will be better 10wks?
1-8 week Test Prop 250mg week
.50mg mon-fri
1-8 week Tren Ace 300mg or 350mg week depending on how i feel by then
.50mg mon-sat or mon-sunday (if i do 350)

I will keep the tren dose higher than the test... I will not add another compound so i aprecciate of you dont suggest me another one.

Blood work before, mid and after cycle.
Nolva and clomid for pct
Hcg during the whole cycle
Caber during the whole cycle
Aromasin during the whole cycle

Pd: sorry if my english is not good, is not my native language.

hi, so youre going to inject 50mg tren a daily?
Yes... i will put it in the same syringe with test to make it easier.
Starting 300mg wk tren and i feel i can do 350mg wk i will up the dose or lower it, depending on how i feel.

300mg is fairly high dose for first time with tren.
250mg test is pretty low.

Anyhow, regardless of actual doses you need to be consistent with injecting.
At the very least you need to do EOD but with tren acetate, i strongly suggest ED injections. The side effects has been pretty dramatically less on ED for me vs EOD last time.

I would also do 10 weeks and I would also run higher testo and lower tren but you do as you like :)

300mg is fairly high dose for first time with tren.
250mg test is pretty low.

Anyhow, regardless of actual doses you need to be consistent with injecting.
At the very least you need to do EOD but with tren acetate, i strongly suggest ED injections. The side effects has been pretty dramatically less on ED for me vs EOD last time.

I would also do 10 weeks and I would also run higher testo and lower tren but you do as you like :)

Thank you for the reply... yes i will stick with ED inject... now regarding the ratio of test and tren some ppl suggest tren higher than test and some test higher than tren... as for you it seems that test higher worked... i will have to wait to see how my body reacts to the ratio to see if i have to adjust something.

I agree with Santa. I would consider 400-500mg of test and 200-250 tren. I would see how you body reacts and then bump to 300-350 if you really feel the need to. I think you would see crazy gains from 250mg/week on tren ace.

Back