Test Prop/Tren Ace/Dbol!!!...My third cycle. Curious for your opinions!

hey guys I'm 2 months away from starting my third cycle. I've used Tren E, Test E and dbol together as well as test prop on its own. I'm 27 and its been a few years since my last cycle. I didn't experience any really bad sides from the Tren but did have a taste of the night sweats, and crazy emotions. Nothing I couldn't handle at the time and nothing I won't be aware of and monitoring this time. So this is what I'm going for(open to critisism):

weeks 1 - 12 test prop @ 65mg ed
weeks 1 - 6 Dbol @ 50 mg ed
weeks 2 - 10 Tren Ace @ 50 mg ed

Is is better to use the tren ace and test prop for twelve weeks or should I up the doses of both and run for 8 or 10 weeks?

weeks 1 - 12 Adex @ .5mg eod
weeks 3 - 11 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 500iu 2x per week

Someone told me to use adex @ 1mg ed, however I have read much info saying that is way to high...am I right? And with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) am I right to begin after two weeks and stop one week before my last prop shot? or should I run more at the end and into my post cycle therapy (pct)?

post cycle therapy (pct):

Nolvadex @ 10 - 30mg ed
Clomid @ 25-50mg ed
Both for 1 month starting 1 week after my last test prop shot.

Should I take these at the higher dosage or lower? Should I begin my post cycle therapy (pct) sooner then 7 days after my last test prop shot?

also have Letro on hand and can get caber but its pricy and I'll try to go without it unless I have no choice.

What B6 dosage is best?

I'll also be taking my milk thistle/saw palmetto/hawthorn berry/multi/protein/greens/fish oils

my diet is already clean and huge but i'll be obviously upping everything. My goal is to bulk for 6 weeks and focus solely on body composition for the second six weeks. now 194 lbs-hope to end cycle at 115lbs. keep in mind I have another two months to work/prep. My bodyfat is about 15% and i'm working on that as well.

anyone got any issues with my plans? and can someone please help me work out the kinks. know everyone is different when it comes to specifics but there are so many preferences out there that I read and Id like some confirmation on my personal cycle

thanks

Last edited:
run the tren for 10 weeks
you need caber into your cycle you must !!!

cycle looks great definitly one of the best bulking cycle ever i wish you alot of gainz

and maybe take some liver pillz cuz runninng the dbol for 6 week is a bit hard for it . maybe do 30-40 mg just in case you dont have liver pillz

However long you decide to run this cycle, run both Tren and Prop the same length of time. No need to discontinue one over the other. The esters are the same.

Have a dopamine agonist (Caber, Prami..ect) on hand, but you may not need it if you control your E2 properly.

I also recommend that your liver support be something solid and proven like NAC, Liv 52 or UDCA. Milk Thistle is a waste of money. You would need to do the entire bottle in a few days for it to be even remotely effective.

Also, you'll probably find that 40mg/ day of Dbol is plenty. Anything more than that for me just increases sides.

Good luck.

hey guys I'm 2 months away from starting my third cycle. I've used Tren E, Test E and dbol together as well as test prop on its own. I'm 27 and its been a few years since my last cycle. I didn't experience any really bad sides from the Tren but did have a taste of the night sweats, and crazy emotions. Nothing I couldn't handle at the time and nothing I won't be aware of and monitoring this time. So this is what I'm going for(open to critisism):

weeks 1 - 12 test prop @ 65mg ed
weeks 1 - 6 Dbol @ 50 mg ed
weeks 2 - 10 Tren Ace @ 50 mg ed

Is is better to use the tren ace and test prop for twelve weeks or should I up the doses of both and run for 8 or 10 weeks?

weeks 1 - 12 Adex @ .5mg eod
weeks 3 - 11 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 500iu 2x per week

Someone told me to use adex @ 1mg ed, however I have read much info saying that is way to high...am I right? And with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) am I right to begin after two weeks and stop one week before my last prop shot? or should I run more at the end and into my post cycle therapy (pct)?

post cycle therapy (pct):

Nolvadex @ 10 - 30mg ed
Clomid @ 25-50mg ed
Both for 1 month starting 1 week after my last test prop shot.

Should I take these at the higher dosage or lower? Should I begin my post cycle therapy (pct) sooner then 7 days after my last test prop shot?

also have Letro on hand and can get caber but its pricy and I'll try to go without it unless I have no choice.

What B6 dosage is best?

I'll also be taking my milk thistle/saw palmetto/hawthorn berry/multi/protein/greens/fish oils

my diet is already clean and huge but i'll be obviously upping everything. My goal is to bulk for 6 weeks and focus solely on body composition for the second six weeks. now 194 lbs-hope to end cycle at 115lbs. keep in mind I have another two months to work/prep. My bodyfat is about 15% and i'm working on that as well.

anyone got any issues with my plans? and can someone please help me work out the kinks. know everyone is different when it comes to specifics but there are so many preferences out there that I read and Id like some confirmation on my personal cycle

thanks

Hey bro! I'm running a very similar cycle except more tren and a little less test. Started with prop and cyp and now just cyp 1x a week. check it out here if you want. steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/668865-4th-cycle-prop-cyp-tren-ace-dbol.html

If I were you, I would run Clomid at a higher dose. I would get some prami or caber and not worry about the price because its your damn nipples man. c'mon.... prami is cheap too. I would take 300 - 600mg of B6 a day. I would also order 2 -3 bottles of N2guard for on cycle assistance and get a liver panel done after Dbol since you wanna run it 6 weeks. I have ran dbol 4 times in every cycle and each time I have noticed that by week 4 gains slow dramatically. I would start out with the doses you are now, and if you have enough gear I'd ramp them up 20% every 4 weeks. Run tren 10 weeks and test 12. I would also run tren higher than test. They compete for the same receptor so you are wasting test and also increasing estrogen by running test higher than tren. Some guys run a 2:1 ratio. Personally I am doing a 1.4:1 ratio.

But, thats just what I would do.

Back