test, tre, var, winni stack

Murph045

So I had i got my supplies, 20ml bottles test cyp 300mg, 20ml tren enth @ 250mg, enough Anavar (var) for 6 weeks @ 50mg a day, enough winistrol for 6 weeks at 50mg a day. The goal is to put n some solid mass while shredding fat. also have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) n hand for post cycle as well as tamoxifin on hand for any gyno issues.

I work out 2 a day. 30 minutes afternon cardio on eliptical hill settings and 20 minutes Anavar (var) ious ab exercises. Evenings are 1 hour of intense wight training and 30 more minutes eliptical hill setting.

My plan was:

500mg test cyp & 400 mgs tren enth weeks 1-12

weeks 1-6 50mg ana Anavar (var) ed

weeks 6-12 50mg winni ed

My thought process is that the Anavar (var) will help add some small gains and help lower body fat while running the test and tren, and then weeks 6-12 the winni would help me keep the weight off and continue t dry out, putting me hard a ripped to sheds by the beginning of may, if i start beginning of feb, which was the plan.

Please let me know if anyone has done a cyclelike this before. Believe I am around 12% BF right now at 5' 8" 189lbs as of today.

This will be my 4th or 5th ccycle, but i have only ever ran 2 compounds at once before, so 3 at a time is new to me,

Please let me know if anyone has ran a cycle like this, or if they think this is a viable cycle to run, or changes in the dosage they would make.

Thank you.

also ull need ur Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for test and one for prolactin , and id recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well

Have fun doing that much cardio on tren/ Anavar (var) /winny. My calves hurt just thinking about the Anavar (var) alone!

I have never ran Anavar (var) before, but I know what cramps you are talking about from the winstrol. Not fun, but it want bad on the eliptical, just high I'mpact cardio.

So the consensus is to long for the Orals? I thought it would be fine since the ana Anavar (var) is much milder effects on liver.

What do you guys feel about the levels of tren and test?

On a side note I just had all my bloodwork done and everything came back tip top, doin know I'm going in with great Bp kidney liver and cholesterol levels.

I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), what was this prolactin? I'm unfamiliar.

Thanks for your help

Back