Testosterone powder help

myfaith123

DarthVad3R
Whats up steroidology!
I am planning on home brewing tren acetate and testosterone enanthate.
I find it very easy to obtain the necessities for making the tren A,
however I have no clue how to get my hands on some test powder. I am not asking for a source but my question is does anyone have any problems with the law as far as shipping test powders in to the states from buying them online?
all replies will be appreciated
thank you :)

put it this way, i have never once received my packages when they contained vials (usually test& deca) so im guessing its just as hard to obtain actual powder

Raws will get through customs a lot easier as 100g is very small when flattened out. Thats not to say they dont ever get snagged though.

Luck of the draw. If you do get caught there are federal minimum sentencing guidelines so keep quiet then yell lawyer. Hopefully your supplier packs and labels in a misleading way. Sending a sandwich bag with white powder though not so smart and you'll get caught. Have had that happen but luckily didn't get caught. ICE opened my last package, but kindly let it through because it wasn't.

FYI Club Fed ain't so bad when compared to county and state.

Hi guys!

I ve got a question but i dont want to open a new topic, so here it is.
I orederd some test-e and boldenone, but the boldenone was leaking and got into my test-e, not too much just a few ml. Now my enanthate looks like a whitish-yellow candy bar. The question is the test is still usable or sayonara i ve got 25g junk? Thanks.

Hi guys!

I ve got a question but i dont want to open a new topic, so here it is.
I orederd some test-e and boldenone, but the boldenone was leaking and got into my test-e, not too much just a few ml. Now my enanthate looks like a whitish-yellow candy bar. The question is the test is still usable or sayonara i ve got 25g junk? Thanks.

All is not lost. Buy some whey protein, nuts, and caramel, and turn your stuffs into protein bars! Dooh! :Pat: :laugh4:

Just kidding. Seriously, though, this never happened to me, so I don't know, but if I were you, I would just keep my test e, I mean, it's boldenone (not dog shit) that got into the test e.

All is not lost. Buy some whey protein, nuts, and caramel, and turn your stuffs into protein bars! Dooh! :Pat: :laugh4:

Just kidding. Seriously, though, this never happened to me, so I don't know, but if I were you, I would just keep my test e, I mean, it's boldenone (not dog shit) that got into the test e.

That was my thought too, I hope the temperature and filtering will solve the problem.

Back