Testosterone Unde

Seems like test undecanoate would be perfect for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). The half-life is 16.5 days so you could get away with weekly injections, no?

jediclampet said:
Seems like test undecanoate would be perfect for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). The half-life is 16.5 days so you could get away with weekly injections, no?
It isn't available in the US, but such a preparation has become available in other counties under the name Nebido. Unfortunately, the company that makes it said to themselves, "the package insert for test cyp/enan already says to use every 2-4 weeks (which is bullshit) and we need to show an advantage over that. So we'll claim that our preparation needs to be injected only 4 times a year." Yes, that is total bullshit, but most physicians follow the package insert unless they know better and when it comes to TRT....

Andway, test undec does have some possibilities for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but the problem is that it takes longer to get definitive stable serum levels and adjustment takes more time. So there are positives and negatives. I don't get too upset about it because we already have test cyp/enan and that works very well provided it is injected weekly.

im intrested in making it for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). but if im gonna do that, i might as well make it my cycles as well. is the ester weight heavier? and is it painfull?

Yes, the undecanoate ester is heavier. I can't comment on the pain since I have not used it yet, but I believe longer esters are generally less painful than short esters given the same hormone concentration. Here are the percentages for the molecular weight that is testosterone, for various esters:

Testosterone suspension : 100%
Testosterone Propionate : 79%
Testosterone Phenylpropionate : 66%
Testosterone Isocaproate : 71%
Testosterone enanthate : 69%
Testosterone Cypionate : 67%
Testosterone Undecanoate : 61%

jediclampet said:
Yes, the undecanoate ester is heavier. I can't comment on the pain since I have not used it yet, but I believe longer esters are generally less painful than short esters given the same hormone concentration. Here are the percentages for the molecular weight that is testosterone, for various esters:

Testosterone suspension : 100%
Testosterone Propionate : 79%
Testosterone Phenylpropionate : 66%
Testosterone Isocaproate : 71%
Testosterone enanthate : 69%
Testosterone Cypionate : 67%
Testosterone Undecanoate : 61%
hmmm....I have seen 73/71 states for enan/cyp so many times, but maybe that is inaccurate information that has been propogated all over the Internet. Kind of like that steroid detection times list.

mranak said:
hmmm....I have seen 73/71 states for enan/cyp so many times, but maybe that is inaccurate information that has been propogated all over the Internet. Kind of like that steroid detection times list.

I dunno, my info could be inaccurate. I got it off the internet too (I can't even remember which website). :insane2:

DocJ said:
You could easily get 500-600mg/ml with it.

I usually use 2% BA / 16% BB. Do you all think this would be a good recipe to use for 500 mg/ml Test Undecanoate? Think this stuff would be painful?

pretty ricky said:
do you have to use bb with test undec?

Although BB may not be needed to hold the hormone in solution, my experience has been that BB makes the gear more tolerable (i.e., I don't get pain at the injection site, test flu, etc if I use BB). I thought there was a whole thread about this, but I was unable to find it when I did a search. Maybe it was on another board.

mranak said:
yep.

So does test undecanoate have a fairly low melting point, which it seems like lessens the need for BB? This hormone is listed in the melting point sticky, but all of the information is blank.

There is a thread in this forum that somebody posted about how, "I (they) will always use BB in all conversion from now (then) on."

Personally, I'm cheap. My test enan doesn't need BB, so I don't bother with it. If I did decide to use BB, then I would probably order test cyp instead, since it is easier to work with. I do loose a small % of test enan in the package usually, so maybe using test cyp with BB woudn't really cost anything more. I suppose that if I buy enough, BB is cheap.

That was probably the thread I was looking for. I had made a batch of test e with BB, then another without BB - all other parts of the recipie were exactly the same. I noticed that I got pretty bad test flu and pain at the injection site with the test e that did not have BB. Then I went back to using BB and got no more pain or flu. I was using pretty high test doses by the way. Others in that thread posted similar observations supporting the use of BB. But if you get no pain or flu, I guess you don't need BB. Maybe it's an individual thing.

mranak said:
It isn't available in the US, but such a preparation has become available in other counties under the name Nebido. Unfortunately, the company that makes it said to themselves, "the package insert for test cyp/enan already says to use every 2-4 weeks (which is bullshit) and we need to show an advantage over that. So we'll claim that our preparation needs to be injected only 4 times a year." Yes, that is total bullshit, but most physicians follow the package insert unless they know better and when it comes to TRT....

Andway, test undec does have some possibilities for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but the problem is that it takes longer to get definitive stable serum levels and adjustment takes more time. So there are positives and negatives. I don't get too upset about it because we already have test cyp/enan and that works very well provided it is injected weekly.
actually it says in the package insert that you should inject Nebido one amp 1000mg/4ml every 10-14days at least here in sweden and its got a very long halflife because first its the longest ester and second i think they use castor oil or was it ricine oil and its very thick

jediclampet said:
I usually use 2% BA / 16% BB. Do you all think this would be a good recipe to use for 500 mg/ml Test Undecanoate? Think this stuff would be painful?
Nope, shouldn't be.

Back