The '15 Bronson Fuck Off and Farewell Tour..

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
I've never really been interested in living to a ripe old age.

you ever look at a rickety old person, i mean like all shaky from dodging coffins..

those milky eyes staring out at a world they just don't recognize anymore -fucking OLD-

and thought to yourself ..

i can't WAIT to be that fucking guy!!!!

right.

I've treated my body like the fucking rental car it is.

when i get done, the ash tray will be full, the fucking gas tank will be empty - nobody will even want to sit in this motherfucker much less trust it enough to drive it anywhere

but i got some stories out of that shit, yea..

i boxed since i was 15 years old.

made a living at it, mind you I'm not bragging - i don't recommend that shit to anybody

I'm going to be 43 in august..

retired not quite 2 years now, but im a trainer for a stable of young fighters, and i still also makes the rounds as a sparring partner at a few diff gyms..

imagine that no matter how hard you push, how much you train..

you just slowly start losing ground in almost every aspect of your fucking game

getting old in this sport.. is a real motherfucker, not for the feint of heart

the only thing worse than beating up some kid i could have changed diapers on - is getting thumped by some kid i could have changed diapers on

time to hang that shit up, while I'm still banging it out respectably in the gyms

hard reality check that pisses me off, having to brawl with guys i would have dominated easily only a few years ago - now its blood and guts and trading headbutts in the middle of the mats just to hold my own..

don't get me wrong, most of the guys i work with are good sportsmen , great kids , great athletes.

but there are couple peckerwoods i would love to turn the clock back on my body for - just to beat the hammered dog shit out of them.

to be honest.. right now I'm thankful for these assholes.

for unbeknownst to them- they have fucking inspired me to make a statement before i walk the fuck away from the one thing that has defined me my entire adult life..

i think if i am going to walk away from this sport, i want to leave everybody with something to talk about.

so I'm going to gear up for boxing one last time before hang up the gloves for good to grab iron full time..

I'm running a testosterone based cycle with deca, which has been the standard for fighters since forever

and adding an exciting compound for my last charge, that i think is just right for the task at hand..

EURO-PHARMACIES HALOTESTIN (from PSL)

no bloating? super gains in strength? improved atheletic performance? and aggression?

sign me the fuck up, lets have one last summer of fun.

''the Bronson fuck off and farewell tour of 2015''

I'm going to log everything, for shits and giggles

for infotainment purposes! yeah!!!!

my experience with this cycle, especially the halotestin

everything that goes on in training, everything in and out of the gym

this is going to be interesting.. I'll tell it like it is, as it happens

if i get my ass handed to me, ill share

and bet your ass,

when i pick off some kid with a bad attitude - you'll for sure hear about it

wish me luck

Bronson

im fucking STOKED!!!

will post some " before pics" in a day or so

couple weeks into this ill start blogging how things unfold in the gym with this PSL gear turning back the clock on this old body

i will really enjoy this.

I'm ready to get it...

Back