the completely out of control Newbie Cycle - check this out...

I finished my cycle. On Wednesday (two days from now) will be the 14 day after my last injection and the day I should start my PCT. So I feel fine right now as far as sex drive, workouts, etc. i have some depression but I think circumstantial unrelated to steroids (women and kid issues need I say more). So the question is do I really need to run a PCT cycle?

i have plenty of nolva and clomid so not trying to be cheap or anything. I don't like the idea of using drugs that I don't need. At 12 days after lst injection plus the fact my last injection was only 1/2 cc, i would think it is mostly out of my system. I assumed I would have low t symptoms like lack of sex drive, etc. but maybe I am wrong.

So final update on this newbie cycle. I***8217;m off testosterone about a month now. I did labs before I started and was around 500 and my labs taken last Friday show my levels at 700. I***8217;m not exactly sure if it***8217;s comparing apples to apples but I think it is. The first lab I took was a cheap $25 at a Low T center so not sure if they fudged it or have some way have trying to make it come out lower so they can treat me***8230;lol. The lab I took last week was at a legit doctor.

My cycle was 10 weeks. In the first 5 weeks I went from 190lbs to 196lbs and had significant strength increases such as squatting 5x275lbs to squatting 5x335lbs (squats are probably my main lift to measure strength gains attributable to the testosterone). I also do Olympic lifting and presses and other exercises but don***8217;t track that progress as well. Also, Olympic lifting is technique driven so hard to tell what is pure strength increase versus technique. The last 5 weeks of my cycle I made little to no gains as a result of my work schedule, lack of sleep, and lack of exercise (dropped from 4 days a week to 2 days a week of crappy workouts). I kept taking the testosterone though and didn***8217;t lose anything I had gained the first 5 weeks.

So I came off cycle and dropped about 3lbs over the course of 3 weeks. I ran clomid and/nolva for about 2.5 weeks. My doctor who knows quite a bit about steroids really didn***8217;t seem to excited about whether or not I ran the PCT. His comment was basically that it can***8217;t hurt. I think Forum nerds get more excited about PCT drugs and HCG than anyone else. I did not notice any dramatic decrease in strength. I started on creatine about a week ago and jumped back up to 197lbs (a little heavier than when I was on testosterone).

Final conclusion, I basically cheated my old muscles back from 5 or 6 years ago and maintained them. Actually, I***8217;m not even quite as strong as I was about 5 years ago naturally.

Back