The dual GH fragment thread

LOL you boys bust me up- little knowN fact- we try to keep it a secret but gains of pure muscle and strength are way easier after 50.... We just keep it a secret so young guys like u don't get jealous....

But seriously I did this natty from age 47 with piss poor test and did well and now with spplementation am doing respectably. So no worries about what this "bodes" for you. I do however agree that is is harder for u guys to post "dramatic" results because your starting place (for this experiment ) is already in the 90th percentile.
Jmo. Keep itgoing I Volta know what toexpect when i crack open my frag.... You can be my 250+lb ginnea pigs. ;-)

I made it plural at first and then singular. Didn't brother to edit the grammar completely.

Grammer-shmammer Milk!! I'm offended because I was 145lbs (7YEARS AGO!) when I started doing aas and so far after about 6 cycles, 3 of them well balanced, I'm just NOW at 180lbs. Granted I went through a HUGE process of education to get to what I know now but I'm fucking trying my best NOW. I just feel like ya just called me an IDIOT.

Grammer-shmammer Milk!! I'm offended because I was 145lbs (7YEARS AGO!) when I started doing aas and so far after about 6 cycles, 3 of them well balanced, I'm just NOW at 180lbs. Granted I went through a HUGE process of education to get to what I know now but I'm fucking trying my best NOW. I just feel like ya just called me an IDIOT.

Well you shouldn't have been cycling. How tall are you? I normally assume everyone is 6 feet plus. That's my issue. At 6'4, I forget that people aren't as tall as me normally.

upping the dosage

well, i have decided, basically just for the sake of the experiment, to double my dose. I will be taking 500mcg in the am and before bed. Actually started this two days ago.

I am also gong back to the strength and conditioning program i started my journal with as i am feeling a bit sluggish and need some cardio work added in.

Will update if i notice any changes.

I think that will be interesting RJ. Still inexpensive enough and maybe at those doses you'll see a big change. We can only hope.

I had some great training today and killed the heaviest weight on Squats that I have in a while.

On another note, my desk top's hard drive failed and my lap top won't recognize any internet connection, corded or wireless and now won't take a charge either. Looks likes I have a fun couple weeks ahead of me trying to figure this shit out.

Last edited:
I imagine u guys read this. Any similarity in terms of sides? (Numbness)

My legs go numb when I crank my knee wraps down real tight lol, but I can be sure that is unrelated. I appreciate the heads up though, I don't want to see any of that kinda crap happen to anyone.

Decided to bump the fragment up to 375mcg 2x a day... Going to see if bumping it up is going to make any difference. Love being on Test right now, Tren will start this weekend. Looking to get insanely strong.

Decided to bump the fragment up to 375mcg 2x a day... Going to see if bumping it up is going to make any difference. Love being on Test right now, Tren will start this weekend. Looking to get insanely strong.

i'm thinking (no direct proof yet) that 500mcg/2x day may be a good choice. i feel tighter for teh first time since we started this. I am also getting really dehydrated at night and feeling it throughout the day. Maybe that's why i feel tighter.

I'm gonna run out quick at this dose so we'll see what happens in the next 15 days.

I'm hoping bumping the dose pays off. On another note, finally touched in my shirt last night... Going to probably see a 100lb carry over when all is said and done and I bring up my triceps a bit.

I'm hoping bumping the dose pays off. On another note, finally touched in my shirt last night... Going to probably see a 100lb carry over when all is said and done and I bring up my triceps a bit.

nice. good work brother. i'm looking forward to see what this cycle holds for you. I'm thinking my goodie bag may come out of hiding here soon. :D

nice. good work brother. i'm looking forward to see what this cycle holds for you. I'm thinking my goodie bag may come out of hiding here soon. :D

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

I'm feeling amazing these days to be totally honest and I've seen gains already... It's awesome.

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

I'm feeling amazing these days to be totally honest and I've seen gains already... It's awesome.

haha. ok, i will. peer pressure what?

Honestly, i'm 4 days into a new setup for diet to see what i feel like in sort of a keto mode. not feeling it at all. I'm doing a 40/20/40 so its not bad, but damn i hate not having carbs. Hopefully the goodies will help with that. Either that or this will be the last time i worry about my midsection and just be a big fucker!! :D

RJ quit dilly dallying around we all see where this is headed...

1g test eod
600mg tren a eod
450mg deca eod
200mg drol ed
16iu gh m-f

Back