the HEAT of Tren

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
Man, Im not sure if its just me, but since I started my cycle of Test/Tren, I sweat like a dog in the gym. Normally I sweat and my shirt may get a little damp, but now, after I get done lifting my whole damn shirt is soaking wet like I went swimming with my shirt on. Is this a normal side of Tren? I was reading up on it and couldnt find anything about tren raising your body temp such as clen or such products.

Same here bro! I am on Tren Ace & Prop along with some other stuff. I sweat quite a bit to begin with, but it is abnormal now.

ha, my body temp rises when i'm on test too. DAmn, it gets so bad that i need an additional fan in my room blowing at me all the time.

Now i'm off cycle i feel so cool.

yeah nothing beats getting out of the shower and sweating profusely while your trying to do you hair and brush your teeth. i HATE that.

It's common for me to sweat like crazy on Tren, not just in the gym or playing sports, but when sleeping at night. It happens every time I go on cycle with it and it happens to a lot of other bro's. Yes I would say it's normal.

Its normal! Its funny reading this post about the sweat. I can remember when on sweating so much at night the bed is soaked, lady will not get close while asleep b/c my body is so warm. The worst was a work in the summer. I worked in a medical office and had button up shirt and tie on and pittin' out every shirt I wore everyday right in the middle of the day right after lunch, I would sweat after every larger meal, (body metabolizin' the food) and have sweat drippin' down back and around neck. I tried two undershirts so they would soak up the sweat, it worked to a degree but as they got wet they made me even more hot and the fan would get the "stink going". You all know what I mean with the Tren and the diet something stinky is coming out of your pores and is im your sweat.

Anyway thanks for the laugh.

LION

Hell Ya! Two weeks into Tren - Prop cycle. I always know the Tren is working when I have to change pillows in the middle of the night because of night sweats.

Haha... I am glad I am not the only one with the horrible sweats around here. My girl gets pissed when I am on a cycle as well, cause I sweat so profusely. She hates to even lay next to me, I usually have to get out from under the covers, even during winter. And sex, well its even worse for her... Haha... She is in a pool of sweat.

DirtyD said:
And sex, well its even worse for her... Haha... She is in a pool of sweat.

There is nothing that turns a girl on more than when a bead of sweat drops right from your forehead straight into her eyeball whilst engaging in intercourse.

outlawtas2 said:
There is nothing that turns a girl on more than when a bead of sweat drops right from your forehead straight into her eyeball whilst engaging in intercourse.

Haha... Your right bro, they love it... I know my girl picks on me all the time, but she really loves the sweat dripping all over her face. :smooch: :doggy: :cum:

I just started tren and I'm getting the heat and sweating only 5 days in. I was sweating pretty bad on test last time but I didn't get physically hot so easily.

LiftTillIDie said:
I just started tren and I'm getting the heat and sweating only 5 days in. I was sweating pretty bad on test last time but I didn't get physically hot so easily.

This just means you got some good gear. LOL!

Onswoll said:
yeah nothing beats getting out of the shower and sweating profusely while your trying to do you hair and brush your teeth. i HATE that.

i thought i was the only one lol....its like fuck...i just showered and im sweating already..

All quotes above.

I can recall some similar experiences.....funny shiat,. Also the smell of the sweat on the Tren is funky you know what I mean?

Back