The knowledge receptacle goes lean.

Mr. Humdiddly

Knowledge Receptacle
So my next cycle is to lean up a bit. Last cycle was quite satisfactory, this cycle is more about leaning. As a first time T3 user I want some feedback. So help the receptacle out.

P.S. My cycle is in the signature.:dance2:

SO here is my recommendation. T3 is very catabolic you must be using an androgen to spare muscle.

Tren, Winstrol (winny), prop, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and IGF-1 low doses short cycle, High protein low carb, cardio every day, High reps, calorie restricting, high water intake.

Very powerful sentence above.

SO here is my recommendation. T3 is very catabolic you must be using an androgen to spare muscle.

Tren, Winstrol (winny), prop, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and IGF-1 low doses short cycle, High protein low carb, cardio every day, High reps, calorie restricting, high water intake.

Very powerful sentence above.

So between the 1400mgs test per week and the 575tren should I be good to go or should I up the tren to 700mg's per week?

Nope drop the mg's you don't need more than 50mg of each a day. synergy. Tren will give you problems with staying hydrated. You will feel that your kidneys are thirsty. You will be drinking so much water that you wouldn't want to eat. It's the down side to tren. So staying with lower mgs will keep you strong and anabolic and androgenic. As that point you just kill it with mass reps ad a ton of cardio.

Last edited:
and whoever gave u the idea that 100mcg of t3 daily is ok should be shot

and whoever gave u the idea that 100mcg of t3 daily is ok should be shot

or the 1400mg/test and 575mg/tren a week.

Hum, :wtf: dude? You don't need near that much gear. Nor do you need T3. T3 IMO is for guys in single digits trying to get into contest shape. Sorry brother but you ain't there yet.

Diet brother. Diet. I think Steph's ass has got you all fucked up. :D

I have seen results with 12.5mcg t3 daily. Now I just use it when I am cycling something that lowers thyroid function such as gh.

I want to see what you are currently doing to cut fat with diet, training and cardio. Because even with t3 and albuterol you will still need to bust your ass. It is not an alternative to hard work.

i just think T3 is unnecessary. PLenty of ways to get into single digits without it.

or the 1400mg/test and 575mg/tren a week.

Hum, :wtf: dude? You don't need near that much gear. Nor do you need T3. T3 IMO is for guys in single digits trying to get into contest shape. Sorry brother but you ain't there yet.

Diet brother. Diet. I think Steph's ass has got you all fucked up. :D

Lol your probably right on that score. I am a lot more motivated now then I have been in a while. I lean down well just with the albuterol, so I it is really just curiosity that is steering me the T3 route.

Lol your probably right on that score. I am a lot more motivated now then I have been in a while. I lean down well just with the albuterol, so I it is really just curiosity that is steering me the T3 route.

i never knock curiousity Hum, but 100mcg is wayyyyy too much. You'll have much better luck IMO using 25 or less once you get near 10%

T3 isnt something u "feel" for the most part. The only thing i noticed on it was increased hunger

T3 isnt something u "feel" for the most part. The only thing i noticed on it was increased hunger

Thanks for the pro tip 3J. I have not noticed any symptoms of hunger but, I also have to drown myself in 2 gallons of water a day while on tren. Getting my regular meals at the moment is getting tough. I may have to increase the fish intake for a more digestible protein.

I get sick as fuck on T3 if I go over 25mcg, sore throat, shakes, I'm freakishly sensitive to it, it's bizarre as this doesn't happen to me with any other PE drug.

Back