"The Swan" -my wife told me to write this! LOL

JACKDAROIDER

I'm relatively new to computers, but my cousin has been in the supplement business a long time. Last year he had some problems with the law. He was told that what he does is unethical. "He sells, 1-test, andro, etc."

UNETHICAL!! My wife and I can't believe that men are attacked by the government to try to make our bodies look good. For a long time I have been saying that the US plays double standards for women. She now agrees with me after seeing this show..... It's not that shes against women getting platic surgey, but to be putting people in jail for selling hormones, and letting doctors do this crap is exactly why this country is going to continue it's downhill spiral.

This is really a very sad show. It puts things into perspective. Men really are losing their rights in this country, and women have lost their minds. Just kidding ladies.

Car insurance is cheaper for women, but statistics show that women are let go 50% more often than men on moving violations. "car and driver", yet they don't consider it discrimination to do statistics by gender when it comes to auto. Why not age?

However, when it come to health insurance, woman need to see a physician 500% more often than a man. Yet it is discriminating for a man to pay less for health insurance??? Just two little things we were discussing she agreed with me on......

AHHHH!! LOL!!!! It's time to start the HE-MANS womans haters club......"the older guys will understand that one..:D

what forum should I have posted it in. ROIDS ARE NOT OK, BUT WHAT THESE DOCTORS ARE DOING IS?? Thats all. Thought it had to do with roids so I put it on here..... I'm sure a mod will move it if its wrong.

I watched it tonight and that blond chick turned out pretty hot. Anyway, it does suck that there seems to be a conspiracy against men looking good. Women can get boobs jobs, I want my test.

You can get muscle implants too, but nothing else.

Yeah its pretty stupid, nobody wants you to be better than them I guess, but they dont want to do shyt but sit on the couch.

lol muscle implants are a joke, imagine being huge yet having no strength? I would much rather juice and create my own body.

yes, it seems as though America has been becoming more shallower as time passes. Shows like "The Swan" are being broadcast to millions of teenage girls and the like, who now think it is "ok" to mutilate there faces and bodies to look better. I swear those doctors and poeple on that show are evil, they remind me of Dr. Frankenstein...

if most of us weren't obsessed with our own image we would not belong to a board like this....

well, everyone except PL's

JACKDAROIDER said:
I'm relatively new to computers, but my cousin has been in the supplement business a long time. Last year he had some problems with the law. He was told that what he does is unethical. "He sells, 1-test, andro, etc."

UNETHICAL!! My wife and I can't believe that men are attacked by the government to try to make our bodies look good. For a long time I have been saying that the US plays double standards for women. She now agrees with me after seeing this show..... It's not that shes against women getting platic surgey, but to be putting people in jail for selling hormones, and letting doctors do this crap is exactly why this country is going to continue it's downhill spiral.

This is really a very sad show. It puts things into perspective. Men really are losing their rights in this country, and women have lost their minds. Just kidding ladies.

Car insurance is cheaper for women, but statistics show that women are let go 50% more often than men on moving violations. "car and driver", yet they don't consider it discrimination to do statistics by gender when it comes to auto. Why not age?

However, when it come to health insurance, woman need to see a physician 500% more often than a man. Yet it is discriminating for a man to pay less for health insurance??? Just two little things we were discussing she agreed with me on......

AHHHH!! LOL!!!! It's time to start the HE-MANS womans haters club......"the older guys will understand that one..:D

its simple man do you think the rich pigs in capital hill with all their wig-helmeted fat capitalist corporate gurus would want to see the average-income man, of any race, pumped with so much test that his bulging biceps speak more volume than what they have going for them scrawny assess with the fat bellies. i think its a phsychological thing. :D

if most of us weren't obsessed with our own image we would not belong to a board like this....

true... but there is a differance between us and them.

First, steroids dont make you huge. Its our diet and training that make us big, juice just makes it so much easier.

Second, once your on cycle, its makes you change your entire daily routine. You actually live through the changes that you make to yourself, you understand?

Third, its more than a costemic thing that we search for, atleast for me its more, I love the training aspect of it, I dont like eating too much but that comes with the territory, the feeling of being fit and the feeling of being capable of beating the crap out of the average man is cool too.

but why in the world would you suck fat out of your body?!? Or put plastic into your nose? c'mon what is this shit showing our kids? That if your ugly as a pug you can fix it up with a few thousand dollars? I think this Swan show is degrading beyond belief. I thought that kinda thing was only in hollywood...

I seriously obtain a theraputic effect from lifting more than just image, I like kicking my ass and frankly I dont get it sitting at a desk.

Back