This needs attention please!

Hugepecks91

I am sorry to repost this but the questions have not been answered.. have added some new things as well below..

So I have been reading some of the stickies about aas and tendons becoming weak. For me this is a problem because im not the kind of guy to just go out and provoke an injury if it's easily preventable. I am yet to do my first cycle of AAS but hope to start soon.

My question is, if everyone says to just do a test cycle only to see how the chemical reacts to your body. Why is it worth the chance you could blow a joint on the very first cycle from maxing out if your tendons get brittle? Why not just do what the sticky said and sub in 3/mg per lbs bodyweight of deca to increase over all bone density/tendon health with test at 500mg a week and avoid the whole scenario of getting injured? I mean yes, there is a point to see what a substance can do to your body that has never been introduced before. But if your going to run a cycle regardless of those risks and since test is low toxicity anyways. Why not jump the whole thing and go with a stack?

Deca unlike test does not have the androgenic properties due to the molecular make up allowing the body to maintain a more viable homeostasis state with the increase arom to estrogen.. If you are stacking with testosterone at a dosage of 500/200 test/deca stack would the androgenic sides of test be less severe? I.E. joint pain/weak tendons? Wouldnt this also increase overall total bone denisty/tendon health and not have to worry about brittle tendons or bones? Not too mention with test being at a substantially higher dosage than the deca, as far as i have read, you wouldnt have to worry about the dreaded side effects of "deca dick" leaving you without libido.

Of course deca is going to shut your HPTA harder but isnt that going to rebound anyways wtih a good PCT and planning? I.E. (clomid, nolva, AI) not too mention you will be able to keep more of your gains better while stacking deca with test due to the fact that your body will be able to compensate better with a more moderate level of estrogen to testosterone and not have to bounce back and fourth from one extreme of high test levels and no estrogen, to another extreme of no test and high estrogen. when you cycle off you wil be shut down, but sicne your body wasnt already 500mg test with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and nolva to stop the production of estrogen you wont have such a jump to get back to the normal hormone levels of the body.. (?)

(theoretical hypothesis) it will all drop at the same time if you take AIs post cycle stacking wtih clomid and nolva correct? I mean of course yu will defiantely have to take into consideration of an AI/nolva during cycle to avoid gyno and such because both compounds can be converted into estrogen, but if your taking deca which will moderate estrogen levels better would the test still convert with a chemical balance? example --> high test? + moderate estrogen? = high levels of both for a homeostasis? leaving you with a total increase in overall test levels anyways which would infact boost your lifts/strength gains the same but without the hormonal issues other than the percentage of both being higher than normal?

anyways im not an expert on this nor do i have any experience because i have not done my first cycle.. but it seems more logical to do it this way and avoid the effects of test like everyone is so afraid of e.g. hair loss, joint pain, esp joint/tendons being brittle which is the origional question of the post. cycling deca at a low dose seems okay, but then again like i said... I dont know shit. and i never claimed i did. This information that i have presented came from the stickies and members claims of the forums.

Feedback would be great.
sorry for the long post, trying to get as much information and research as i can before i make my own decisons.

Last edited:
Edit this post and break it up man. I will answer all your questions once I can read it.

break it up into like 10 paragraphs so I can address them each. Thanks dude. Sorry to be picky.

Edit this post and break it up man. I will answer all your questions once I can read it.

break it up into like 10 paragraphs so I can address them each. Thanks dude. Sorry to be picky.

So you've never Ran a cycle yet you are questioning what the vets suggest? Looks to me like u know everything already so u should just do what u want and let us know the results..... Or you could be smart and listen to what the vets say because they HAVE ran cycles and know from EXPERIENCE.

So you've never Ran a cycle yet you are questioning what the vets suggest? Looks to me like u know everything already so u should just do what u want and let us know the results..... Or you could be smart and listen to what the vets say because they HAVE ran cycles and know from EXPERIENCE.
you an idiot and didn't even read the post. I never said or claimed I knew anything. Everything that was stated in here came from stickies and are all infact questions. Don't comment if your intellegence can't interpret question from comment or opinion.

Lol sorry bro didn't mean to step on your toes just being real with u. You've got all this information from veterans but your trying to disprove it? Doesn't make sense. Plus not many people are goin to read all that jumbled up.

Last edited:

There you are buddy. Sorry for the mess before. Typed it on my phone andy phone is a piece of shit. Lol

Lol sorry bro didn't mean to step on your toes just being real with u. You've got all this information from veterans but your trying to disprove it? Doesn't make sense. Plus not many people are goin to read all that jumbled up.

Again. I'm not trying to disprove it. If you read the information you would know that. Go read it and then delete your comments cause you look like an idiot right now.

Bwahahaha poor fella. Your a bit confused about who your talking to. I don't care too much about how u think I look. I've been here for a lil while and I've run more than one cycle. I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand don't.

Bwahahaha poor fella. Your a bit confused about who your talking to. I don't care too much about how u think I look. I've been here for a lil while and I've run more than one cycle. I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand don't.

Your comment is full of an egotistical attitude. First of all. If I have never heard your name it's because you have done nothing in your life to be remembered or known by. Second of all. You can't even read a simple thread without using your mouth. Makes me think that your a generic idiot who wants attention and approval from peers. And lastly. You really think I care that you have been here a while and used more or less than the next guy? Lol. Pal ease. Get in line jack. There are more than enough people to ask opinions from who have more knowledge than you. And I can guarantee the people who have an opinion worth listening too have a much higher intellegence than you. Get off the thread so you don't keep wasting space for people who aren't egotistical attention craving idiots.

Last edited:
But look man seriously just keep it simple for your first cycle.
Test e 500mg for twelve weeks
Arimidex for gyno on hand
Clomid 50/50/50/50 two weeks after last pin

Simple easy good luck!

deep stuff, message approved :p, ima agree with everyone else op, this site isn't about screwing you over, information here is all from experience, bro science if u must :p, if side effects happen if u take stuff like deca while on test you wont know what's causing it, theres a reason why no one stacks on first cycle, rather they increase the stuff as their cycle count increases

I dont think he is trying to disprove anyone. Hes new to this game and has a lot of questions just like we all did and still do. This isnt just like taking creatine, this is a lot more serious so its normal to have question. The guy is just trying to get ahold of all this info and do things right. If you did everything in life as you were told and never questioned or doubted it than somethings wrong with you.

Op..... there is lots of good guys on here to help and answer any questions you have but along side that there are a lot of assholes and know it alls. Just filter through the garbage and take in as much as you can.

Peace!!!!!

I dont think he is trying to disprove anyone. Hes new to this game and has a lot of questions just like we all did and still do. This isnt just like taking creatine, this is a lot more serious so its normal to have question. The guy is just trying to get ahold of all this info and do things right. If you did everything in life as you were told and never questioned or doubted it than somethings wrong with you.

Op..... there is lots of good guys on here to help and answer any questions you have but along side that there are a lot of assholes and know it alls. Just filter through the garbage and take in as much as you can.

Peace!!!!!

Awesome reply is awesome. Thanks for reading the post

Suppression/recovery wise, based on my own understanding (and no im not a doctor), I am going with the notion it won't make a difference. Exogenous test at cycle doses alone completely supress you, look at any blood tests.

If for a first cycle you wanted to add a little deca to your test, I personally wouldnt reccomend against it. Its not a super harsh compound like anadrol or tren. Now THOSE kinds of compounds you should have a foothold into the game before trying out. But milder things, you're already taking a risk doing a test-only cycle, I dont believe a very mild compound will exponentially increase your risks.

Back