This weeks Thursday Sale 4/16/15...can you say PCT & Cycle Support!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
This weeks Thursday Sale has your cycle support and PCT in mind!!!

Test Infusion at a $20 discount, Forged Post Cycle $10 OFF, Protein Factory Post Cycle for $6 OFF, grab some Taurine, throw Forged Burner in as well...just want to offer you all products that you know work, and try and save you some bucks!!!

We also still have Easter Promos going on, free shirts and shaker cups...and even a free product from Molecular Nutrition!!! Check them out see if anything interests you!

unnamed%2042_zpso8cqwqvf.jpg

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

Great week for pct items.my pick for this however is forged burner a tried and true fast burner proven to burn those inches off definitely one of my favorites

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sales:

Premium Powders Test Infusion ($20 off):

This one is worth every penny at the normal price, so it goes without saying that this is a must-grab at the discount. I’ve done a couple PCT’s with Test Infusion since its release and one without it and the one without it sucked in comparison. You’re getting the different form of DAA, trib, tongkat ali, and bulbine. In addition, you also have some solid support supps added in. Theoretically it could be a nice addition to on-cycle libido support, as well, but my favorite use is in PCT. I always run TUDCA and other supports on cycle, but this allows me to get 4 weeks worth of additional supports for cleansing without necessarily having to spend the money on those other supports during PCT. All I can say is I’ve used it, it works and I love it.

Transform Forged Post Cycle ($10 off):

Well, you’re getting a prop. blend that I’m not big on, but Transform is also a company I’ve generally trusted on most products with their reputation. You’re starting out with your standard trib, but the big hitters to me are the fenugreek, longjack, I3C and 3,4 divan (stinging nettle). You’re also getting cissus in there, which is great for your joints. This is definitely one you could pair with Test Infusion for a great PCT stack. So, you’re getting plenty of proven ingredients in this one at a very reasonable price.

Premium Powders Taurine ($4 off):

This is one of my favorite of the bulk powders line. I combine a scoop of this with my intra-workout for every lifting session and the same for when I play basketball. I’ve found it truly helps with endurance and definitely mitigates cramping (which is more of an issue during basketball for me). Some people drink Gatorade and similar sugar-loaded sports drinks with electrolytes in there. I prefer my intra-workout, which has electrolytes along with 5g taurine. For a 2 hour session, I typically will drink 2-3 total combos (so anywhere from 10-15g total taurine depending on the intensity, length and heat, along with my electrolyte/BCAA/carnitine blend. Only a couple times have I had even subtle cramps come on and never enough to sideline me; just one of my calves starting to feel it hit near the end of a 2-hour run without rest. And all of this is while keeping calories and carbs both low for a cut. Also, don’t forget that you can grab one of the Flavor tubs for only $5 in addition to this. Absolutely heck of a deal.

Protein Factory Post-Cycle ($6 off):

This one has a bit of a cult-following. I remember this always being OOS and then the PF e-mail blasts going out and talking about new batches being released, etc. Anyway, Muscle Research keeps great tabs on their stock and so no worries about if you need to buy 5 and stock up or just being able to buy when the time arises. This one has a great assortment of ingredients for both health support and restoring hormone levels. When you look at the label, it doesn’t really look like much, but it’s a solid addition to PCT. Under $26 shipped to your door is a great time to nab a couple or try it if you haven’t yet.

Transform Forged Burner ($8 off):

I love the Forged line and Transform as a company. You know exactly how much of what you’re getting. This has been a very popular fat burner for quite a while and sometimes is even touted as “too strong” which would allow you to take it at a lower dose, still get results, and make it last longer. You’re getting 400mg caffeine (collectively) in one serving, cocoa seed extract, hordenine, cinnamon bark extract, dendrobium, evodiamine, and yohimbine. One serving is 2 caps and it’s recommended at 1 cap for appetite suppression and 2 for energy. I’d suggest starting off at 1 first thing in the mornings and then see if you want a 2nd cap in the afternoons. If you use a pre-workout (first of all, be careful with stim content), I’d just use 1 in the mornings and then dose a 2nd cap on off days – make it last longer. This is an excellent pickup any time; especially for under $30 shipped.

Test infusion is the go to pct support, it will improve recovery significantly and also help aid your insides in the healing/recovery process. It really is a complete recovery support and is well worth grabbing.
Also for those who suffer from severe pumps on cycle should look to our premium powders Taurine, my back pumps can be unreal and taurine is a real help for me.

Back