This will be my cutter.. my first ever use of A.S. TREN..

I am going to use Trenbolone and Clen.

However I have a question. I was told that I could get tren in pill form. However everything I have read seems to make it appears as though it is only available as a pellet implant. I want to know how I would go about using this drug if it is to be taken orally.

BD dose make a Tren pill but its only 25mg witch is the equalient to 2 Fina pellkets so why not just convert it and get the most out of it!

Best to convert you will be much happier. I hope you are planning on running a litlle test with your tren. Tren alone and your woman will probably be hating you.

go to www.researchkites.com and get a conversion kit. Make your pellets into an injectable solution. Also, you may want to run a low does of Test (prop) as saturn has said. This will keep you from getting fina dick.

Thanks for the suggestion but I really hate needles. And I don't want to stick a two inch long 22 gauge needle into my shoulder.

The guy that that recommended it to me told me he took it orally and it was just fine. He has also been juicing for 10 years.

So I would just swallow these pills right?

I have also read elsewhere that there is some skepticism over who should be taking the drug. As though it is not a 'beginners' drug. Anyone care to explain?

clubfootedmidget said:
Thanks for the suggestion but I really hate needles. And I don't want to stick a two inch long 22 gauge needle into my shoulder.

The guy that that recommended it to me told me he took it orally and it was just fine. He has also been juicing for 10 years.

I have also read elsewhere that there is some skepticism over who should be taking the drug. As though it is not a 'beginners' drug. Anyone care to explain?

Thats BS youll need 2 to 3 times the amount to get any effect from doing Tren orally,.. besides IMHO if you cant do the pin then you dont belong in this Game!

clubfootedmidget said:

Why don't you get your buddy to inject you until you get used to it?

clubfootedmidget said:

Naw, you can get away with a 25 gauge, 5/8" needle for delt injections.

clubfootedmidget said:

Oral Fina has an aborption rate of 20%, therefore using Fina pellets orally would be around 5x as expensive.

You don't need to use a 22 gauge 2 inch needle, a 25g 1 inch would suffice. I use 23g needles and I shit you not sometimes I don't even feel the pin.

As for being a beginners drug...If I were you I would not run TA alone for a first cycle. I am not sure if fina dick is a concern of yours or not, if it is I would run test alongside it. I would run test even if it wasn't.

Personally, for a first cycle involving Finaplix I would run something like this...

Test @ 500mg 1-10
Finaplix @ 75mg/ED 1-8
Clen 2 Weeks On/2 Weeks Off

Also I remember seeing your pictures on Musclemag I think...and I'm not trying to be a dick but I seem to recall your hair already beginning to receed. If I were you I would begin using Nizoral, Spironolactone, and Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid throughout your cycle and beyond of you would like to keep your hair.

Tren can tear your hair apart, previous to my first Tren cycle I had VERY thick hair, my shit started pouring out when I came off of Tren. Take every precaution you can, Tren is awesome for strength and size but the sides can hit you hard.

clubfootedmidget said:

Why the fuck would you stick your self in the shoulder in the first place...Do it in your glute or leg...Oral fina sucks compared to the injectable...Plus, if your scared of needles then maybe you should stick to protein and creatine....

i am using slin pins for my tren with no problems

25 gauge 5/8 are nice also.

you have to do the pins !! you will not get the most out of it otherwise bro

Club,
once you get past your first shot you will be fine bro. Dont worry about it. To get the bast effect and to be happy with your first experiance with AS you have to shoot the Fina.
Good luck bro and welcome to the dark side!

Ok ok.. I will use the needles. But the individiual I was speaking to said he went on only for 4 weeks using tren and that he wouldn't use it for much longer than that. I guess part of the reason I trust him is that he does look like a bodybuilder, bf% wise and all.. we are of comparable intelligence... and one of his closest friends is a pro bodybuilder that you would all know by name. So I tend to trust this guy's suggestion.

I appreciate all the info though fella's. I may just run test with the drug.

As for the hair thing.. bah.. if all my hair falls out.. fuck it. (there are no bald people in my family anywhere down the line) I'll just buy implants.

clubfootedmidget said:
Ok ok.. I will use the needles. But the individiual I was speaking to said he went on only for 4 weeks using tren and that he wouldn't use it for much longer than that. I guess part of the reason I trust him is that he does look like a bodybuilder, bf% wise and all.. we are of comparable intelligence... and one of his closest friends is a pro bodybuilder that you would all know by name. So I tend to trust this guy's suggestion.

I appreciate all the info though fella's. I may just run test with the drug.

As for the hair thing.. bah.. if all my hair falls out.. fuck it. (there are no bald people in my family anywhere down the line) I'll just buy implants.

That's the spirit! He lost the skirt and grew some balls!!!!!!

I'm just kidding. Don't take offense

Back