Tigers

Irish Lad

Rig Rogs
Tigers over A's in 5.

verlander.jpg

Discuss.

Coming from a Yankees fan...

Tigers in 6. Just put Zamaya in their every game and they should be fine. Verlander is nasty....Bonderman, too. I just don't think that guys like Loaiza and Blanton will come up big for the A's. If the Tigers can pitch past that "mighty" Yankees lineup, then they should be able to pitch past a weaker A's lineup. Just watch out for Scutaro, that guy is nasty.

YanksWS96 said:
Coming from a Yankees fan...

Tigers in 6. Just put Zamaya in their every game and they should be fine. Verlander is nasty....Bonderman, too. I just don't think that guys like Loaiza and Blanton will come up big for the A's. If the Tigers can pitch past that "mighty" Yankees lineup, then they should be able to pitch past a weaker A's lineup. Just watch out for Scutaro, that guy is nasty.

What's going on with the Yanks? Torre out? I mean they just need some pitchers. Other than that everyones ego is huge. The team with the most heart won that series. Arod is overated as well as Damon and 75% of the Yanks line up. Jeter is legit as well as Posada. Everyone else is useless. Giambi fell off, sheffield is to old. Damon cant throw. Matsui is weaksauce. Cano is alright. Pitching sucks. All in all they are overated. Stats wise the Yankee's should just dominate all of Baseball. Its not what's about what is on paper. All that matters is whats on the field.

Tigers should dominate whoever makes it out of the National League. Neither team looks any good right now.

Im proud of them. Good run. Who would have thought after losing 119 games 3 years ago they would have made it this far.

Irish Lad said:
Im proud of them. Good run. Who would have thought after losing 119 games 3 years ago they would have made it this far.

time to trade in your tiger hat and pennant for pistons stuff to show that you're a true fan.

Aboot said:
Yeah, but it was fucking Jeff Weaver pitching in the closing game!

That has to sting a little, if you're a Tigers fan. Too bad Weaver sucked ass when he was with the Tigers..............and Yankees.........and Angels.......

Back