Time for that first cycle

zerotime

Hey everyone first inject able cycle time.

Currently 25 years old, 5'6 180 lbs 15% Bf

First cycle ph epistane don't remember the doses
tried recomp, lost a few percentage and gained a bit but didn't really follow a diet I started and just stopped.

second ph hdrol/stano dont remember the doses
bulked this got me up 14 lbs

third ph epi/trenvar dont remember the doses
went for a cut and was looking decent but had to stop 2 weeks early to go out of the country.

I understood the cautions and took all precautions I could with my cycles, For example for ph's preloaded all necessary milkthistle/hawthorn berries, took PCT assist and cycle assist etc and ofc serm for PCT.. I know I started early, but I've been training since 16 and wanted that boost? I know I sound childish but I don't really know how to put it other that. I was before ph's between 150-160, a bit higher then 15%.
My goal is bulk with a clean low carb diet, 500-1000 above maintence. I'm hoping to pack on size 10-20 lbs and lose body fat hopefully down 10-12%
Lifting 5x a week, and hiit 15 mins 3x a week( sprint 30 sec 10-12mph then walk for 30 seconds and back and forth for 15-20 minutes.
Do you guys think by sticking to my clean diet while bulking I can get possibly down to 10-12% bf? Is that even realistic even being my first inject able cycle?

I was thinking either for a first cycle the typical test only
Possibly test c I think that's the test that the person my dad buys from has, running it 400-500 mg weekly for 10 weeks, or running test/deca the same set up.

week 1-10 deca
week 1-12 test
Along side with armi, multi etc..
PCT clomid 100/75/50/25

I know my dad whos 47 has done test/tren/eq, test/deca/winny, test/deca and I'm not sure what else I don't know what dosages but I know for test/deca he didn't really have a diet just kind of ate whatever not necessarily bad but not the greatest and lost fat, while packing on size. He's a experienced user and like a mentor in bodybuilding. But he prefers no serm, he's old school and letting his levels go back to normal on its own. Only believes in using it if you lost your balls and or gyno. So he didn't PCT and was able to get it up and what not, didn't face many sides except if not any on most of them for his tren cycle he told me towards the end his balls started aching. But I rather not take the risk as I said I take the precautions so I serm.

You NEED pct. Didn't matter if he got away with it, it's stupid to risk it. For your first cycle just do test. If you get sides then how will you know which one is causing it and how to treat cuz those two aas both require different drugs to treat sides. Plus, deca needs to be ran for far longer than just ten weeks. Just do test at 500a week for 12 weeks. Get an ai like adex or aromasin. Run hcg at 500a week split in two doses(Monday and Thursday). Get clomid and nolva for pct. And work your ass off.

You NEED pct. Didn't matter if he got away with it, it's stupid to risk it. For your first cycle just do test. If you get sides then how will you know which one is causing it and how to treat cuz those two aas both require different drugs to treat sides. Plus, deca needs to be ran for far longer than just ten weeks. Just do test at 500a week for 12 weeks. Get an ai like adex or aromasin. Run hcg at 500a week split in two doses(Monday and Thursday). Get clomid and nolva for pct. And work your ass off.

Certiantly I'll be taking a pct, I wouldn't take that risk. Yeah that's what I've read and heard and it makes alot of sense. No need to jump the gun and hop with other stuff. I figured first cycle one, second possibly 2 and increase or stay depending on how well it went.
Curiosity is it possible for my first cycle while doing a clean low carb bulk to go up and size and drop at least 2% bf? I know products don't say what you'll gain or lose it all comes down to diet and training, but with a clean bulk 500 over maintenance possibly 1000 and good training can it be done? and continue my 15 minutes of hiit/hitt

Just go 500 above tdee. It's very possible if you do enough cardio for your body and get in those high intensity workouts. Do a lot of super/mega sets. This way you get in more off a cardio aspect at the same time as getting hypertrophy of your targeted muscles. Just eat clean. Very very clean.

Just go 500 above tdee. It's very possible if you do enough cardio for your body and get in those high intensity workouts. Do a lot of super/mega sets. This way you get in more off a cardio aspect at the same time as getting hypertrophy of your targeted muscles. Just eat clean. Very very clean.

Hiit for 10 minutes doing a mile in that time, 5 minutes of speed walking till the 15 min mark which leaves me at a mile and a half and then another 5 minutes of hiit to hit 2 miles in 20 minutes. As for workouts, they're usually intense and with stuff get that much more intense. Was doing drop sets and super sets a few months ago but stopped to kind of make my body forget and not use to them if it that makes sense? Gonna start it up again when I cycle, atm doing IF for 6 weeks hoping to possibly drop down at least 12% bf in this time, and more while I bulk up on cycle. As for clean I'll be going for low carbs, high proteins and moderate fats, will most likely being eating/chicken/steak with either veggies, salad and possibly white rice on a few days. Eating rice with my meals is a bad habbit of mine usually 2 cups when I eat my big meal. :p
With my meats being weighed out.

Try Brown rice or quinoa. They digest slower so your body has the constant feeding instead of one huge blast of carbs and spiking insulin

Try Brown rice or quinoa. They digest slower so your body has the constant feeding instead of one huge blast of carbs and spiking insulin

Not going to lie I currently live with my grandmother, and I don't know if everyone's grandmother is the same but I'm hispanic and my grandma enjoys making dinner so she makes rice either a combo of steak/chicken/fish. I just have to tell her not to and make my own food, I'm not gonna lie when it comes to making food I do get lazy. But I'll either replace it with brown rice, or cut out rice all together in exchange with veggies and salad.

But with what I said above do you think theres high chance to cut down 3% with IF in 6 weeks and or lose a bit of BF while bulking with test? Once again I know I probably sound childish asking but at least I'll know.

I already said it's possible to gain lbm while losing fat. As far as dropping 3 percent naturally in 6 weeks. No. Note unless you have an overactive thyroid and you would not have to worry about day in the first place if that were so...

Thanks brother, sorry for my nooblike questions.
Wouldn't more lbm also give me a more lean appearance on top of that?
But does the cardio look good?
Diet consisting of fish/chicken/steak veggies/brownrice/
and as for training I personally do 2 body parts a day and made good gains on that, a few months ago I dropped to one body part with a increase of a volume.
gonna pick up my 2 body part a day routine again, going to do bicep/back chest/tricep and legs and shoulders with reps varying between 8-12, possibly some days just doing 2-6. Adding back in those super sets/drop sets and strip sets.

Zerotime- if you ate 100% paleo for six weeks I think you could definitely come close to a 3% reduction in bf. I can personally attest to this. Did it last summer. You just need to eat an absurd amount of veggies, including amounts of spinach that would make even popeye jealous, lol. It gets to be a bit much. And, if you don't eat an absurd amount of veggies, you feel like complete sh*t. I can attest to that too. I'm about the same size as you (actually a bit lighter relatively speaking (5'8", 176, 12%bf). It is possible. Buena suerte amigo!

Would enjoy sitting at 12%, I was around 13% before my winter break from college was strict on diet and fasting for 60 days, I'm atm between 14-15% My waist got a bit bigger. Basically went to my girlfriends for my break, didn't hold back on my eating as I was just eating strict and I was just like ah food. I really regret it set me back about a percent or 2. On top of that I wasn't hitting the gym for the time there since there was none. Went to the gym when I got back, I felt really bad, fat and small regret it. Physically I haven't changed that much I went up only 2-3 lbs just not as lean I was and I'm dissapointed because if I would of continued my diet, that would be a total of 10 weeks adding my 6 more weeks of cutting and I could of been down to around 10%.

Being there she sort of got me into eating veggies, she likes to eat them I refused to eat them but as time came back for me to go back and hit the gym and focus on my diet I started picking up the habbit. :p
Really just want these love handles to go away and look acceptable to myself. So I'm cutting with 6 more weeks, then hopping on test clean lean bulking hoping to lose some bf on that and gain lean mass to beat the fat?If that makes sense see my post above. And be up at least 10-20 lbs.

I haven't done a cycle homie (running my 1st in March) so norse or some of the other experienced guys could comment on that. I think his reply summed it up though....def possible to add quality lean mass if diet and training is in check. Some free advice though-don't stress too much on it man. You don't know how you will really look with even an extra 7lbs with a lower bf, you know? Don't get fixated on getting an extra 20lbs bc doing so may include a bloated appearance. Live life. Stressing too much will elevate cortisol (a catabolic hormone), and that's no bueno. Train hard, eat clean, and you'll be g2g. And, appreciate/celebrate your progress vs wishing you had done things differently in the past. My .02

I haven't done a cycle homie (running my 1st in March) so norse or some of the other experienced guys could comment on that. I think his reply summed it up though....def possible to add quality lean mass if diet and training is in check. Some free advice though-don't stress too much on it man. You don't know how you will really look with even an extra 7lbs with a lower bf, you know? Don't get fixated on getting an extra 20lbs bc doing so may include a bloated appearance. Live life. Stressing too much will elevate cortisol (a catabolic hormone), and that's no bueno. Train hard, eat clean, and you'll be g2g. And, appreciate/celebrate your progress vs wishing you had done things differently in the past. My .02

Very true there brother, I like you put it all. Well said indeed, that's just me spending the present worrying about the future.

Right on hermano. I was surprised when I cut up a bit last summer via paleo nutrition. I ended up at around 167, with 7% bf, and looked way better than I did at 180lbs. Just goes to show that body composition is what you should be most focused on. Gram of tren mentioned in a previous thread that his weight hadn't changed over the course of a year, but his physique looked completely different (I.e. Lower bf, and an increase in lean body mass). Homeboy is shredded, so I think again, this reinforces that body composition is most relevant. And, regarding your cardio....I'd recommend purchasing a heart rate monitor so you're able to focus on exercising efficiently (burning fat vs sugar/glucose/muscle). As you focus on your heart rate during your cardio, the time passes by quickly, and before you know it, 30-45min has gone by quickly!

Very well said. Worrying too much about huge gains will only hinder gains in the long run. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time, don't stress, and be happy about the progress you made and don't get down about binging. We all do it. If we didn't we would lose our minds.

Very good points, 10 lean pounds with decreased body fat would look better then lets say 15-20 lbs with same or higher body fat.
Was just reminded for a week in april I'm going out of the country for a family visit and I Won't be able to take my cycle stuff with me, would that be alright stoping for a week then continuing where I left off when I get back?

Just take a full weeks dose before you leave then again when you get back then continue on your regular dosing schedule

Just take a full weeks dose before you leave then again when you get back then continue on your regular dosing schedule
t
So before going I would inject 1000mg of test? The day I go would be a friday thats most likely the last dose for the week so would I do 1500?
How would that effect me?

What? No. I'm sorry. I said that wrong. You're doing 500a week? If so then do 500 the day before you go then 500 when you get back....then continue on the 250 twice weekly.....

Back