Time to hit it hard. What do you fellas think of this cycle

Johny J

never gonna be a ***
Test enanthate 750mgs a week for 10 weeks
fina 75mgs eod weeks 5-12
IGF-1 20-40mcg ed, weeks 4-9
maybe anadrol at 50mg ed weeks 2-4

Here is the reasoning behind the schedule of this one.
-anadrol starts on week 2 because i would like some of that test active in my system when the anadrol gets going for some synergy.

-Start the fina week 5 so it is going when the test is at full swing, and run it 2 weeks past the last shot of test so the half lives end at the same time. The day after my last shot of fina, i can start clomid.

Igf-1 will be run while i have test in full swing, anadrol is still running for a week, then the fina will be picking up.

Sound good to everyone. Comments?

looks pretty good too me. As long as you can start your clomid then I think everything is cool.

Good luck. I also ran fina past my test and it helped me keep my gains a little easier!! Have fun:D :40oz:

cycle history....hmm. Well, i am 21 years old. 250lbs and 12%bf. I have been training for about 3.5 years now. I ran one cycle of test at 500mg with some fina a while ago, and i also ran a fina\dbol cycle about 8 months ago. I just finished a test\deca cycle. Test was at 250mgs a week and deca was at 400mgs a week. with dboll at 20mg for the first 4 weeks. Gained a solid 10lbs on this one, no water weight. I figured it was the first time i used deca, so i wanted to keep the test dose low so i would know what the deca was doing for me. Its ok, but i like fina better.

golfer, i am still iffy about the drol.

I would suggest doing the fina ED to keep blood levels constant, with a half life of 36 hrs EOD spreads it to then, especially witha 75 mg dose.

Also have you tried nolva instead of clomid? Less mood swings, less acne, and more effective at restoring htpa.

Fina ed it is then :)

Nolva works better than clomid? Really? well shit. i never tried that, but i have about 20 of those also. Guess i will eat them with the clomid. What dose, about 20mg of novla a day?

elijah_123 said:
I would suggest doing the fina ED to keep blood levels constant, with a half life of 36 hrs EOD spreads it to then, especially witha 75 mg dose.

Also have you tried nolva instead of clomid? Less mood swings, less acne, and more effective at restoring htpa.

How did you come about that?

I honestly have not noticed a difference of eod vs ed fina shots. Fuck shooting ed.

I agree with fina 75 mgs. ed, otherwise you're not hitting it that hard lol.

I like the cycle with or without the drol. If you don't use that, you could go with another oral.

I'd love to try IGF sometime, I'd be interested in hearing what you think of it.

gonna be my first time with IGF-1. One of the sides is it causes general tissue growth (gut, connective, etc). Lets hope it doesnt make my Johnson grow, the gf wouldnt like that.

150 EOD is good too. 75 EOD seems like to little on off days (less than 37.5 mg after 36 hours) especially with a title like "time to hit it hard". The mood stability makes sense with such drastic swings in tren levels, especially once the hpta is shut down and no more test is regulating mood the swing from 75 mg to 30 mg has to be drastic.

Also have you considered a heavy front loading with the test to get it working faster?

Back